Hotel Closed for Redevelopment Beginning April 1, 2015
Beginning April 1, 2015, the hotel will be closed for redevelopment. During this closure, please enjoy one of our other fine Starwood Waikiki properties - Sheraton Waikiki, Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, and The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort. Mahalo.
Norme degli hotel
The hotel is ADA compliant.
Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 21 years or older (with valid identification).
Age Requirement Policy
Guests must be 18 years or older with photo identification to reserve a room.
Check Cashing Policy
Check cashing services are available to guests who present a valid, major credit card (photo identification). There is a limit of $100 per day. and $250 per week (stay).
Early Departure Policy
An early departure fee may be imposed on guests departing prior to their scheduled departure date. Fees may be up to 50% of one night's room revenue. Please contact the hotel for further information.
Gift Certificate Policy
To purchase or redeem a gift certificate, please contact the hotel directly.
Package Handling Policy
There is a package handling fee for all incoming and outbound packages. Please contact the hotel directly for the exact fee.
Pets are not allowed. Only seeing eye dogs are allowed. No other pets are permitted.
Regolamento per le carte di credito o bancomat
Al momento del check-in verranno addebitati sulla vostra carta di credito o bancomat l'importo del vostro soggiorno e una caparra a copertura degli oneri accessori. Tale importo sarà trattenuto fino al momento del check out, quando saranno addebitate le spese effettivamente sostenute durante il soggiorno.
L'importo trattenuto può richiedere fino a 30 giorni dopo la partenza per essere rilasciato dal proprio istituto
bancario o finanziario e l'hotel non è responsabile per eventuali tasse o oneri derivanti
Some of the hotel’s most sought-after amenities are bundled into a daily Resort Charge of 26.18 USD tax inclusive, per room per day. The Resort Charge includes:
- Free High Speed Internet Access in guest rooms and at our Link@Sheraton(SM) experienced with Microsoft® located in the resort lobby
- Self-parking for one vehicle (valet parking not available)
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls, up to 60 minutes of long distance telephone calls per day
- Two bottles of water in room per day
- Children 5 and under eat free from children’s menu in designated dining outlets with paying adult
- Big Kahuna Beach Service (use of sand chair and fresh towels)
- Whole fruit and water service provided twice daily between 10am and 2pm (when seated in designated area on Waikiki Beach), and your choice of Two (2) Princess Specialty Cocktails or Two (2) non-alcoholic Princess Punch Drinks per stay (coupons given to guests on arrival)
- One 4” by 6” color portrait by a professional photographer
Resort Charge rate and inclusions are subject to change.