La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
Only traveler’s checks and cashier’s checks are accepted.
Early Departure Policy
At least one day of advance notice must be provided before an early departure. Early departures will be refunded for all nights canceled outside of the one day of advance notice.
Early Arrival Policy
Check in time is 3pm. Early arrivals may be accommodated, subject to availability.
Late Checkout Policy
A fee of $50 applies to late checkouts between 1pm and 4pm.
All pets, regardless of weight or breed, are welcome at the resort for a non-refundable fee of 75 USD per stay. A welcome treat is provided at check-in. Pets can be left alone in a guest room if they are caged. Pets must be supervised during any guest room services, such as housekeeping and in-room dining.
No glassware is allowed in the pool area. No lifeguard is on duty. Children under 15 years old must be supervised by an adult.
Resort Charge Policy
The resort fee is 30 USD per room per night, in addition to the room rate. This resort fee includes all of the following services:
• In-room wireless High Speed Internet Access
• Local and 800-number access
• In-room fine coffee and tea
• In-room safe use
• Daily newspaper
• Nightly turndown of our fine linens
• Valet parking
• 24-hour business center
• 24-hour fitness center
• Steam rooms
• Year-round heated saline pool and hot tub
• Daily lobby drink service, including morning coffee, Mexican hot chocolate, and assorted agua frescas in the afternoon
• Daily resort activities:
- Mondays, 4pm: Margarita and tequila tastings
- Tuesdays, 7pm: S’mores by the fire
- Wednesdays, 4pm: Wine and cheese tastings
- Thursdays, 3pm to 4pm: Specialty beer and cheese tasting
- Friday afternoons: Chef reception, art history, and a 45-minute art tour
- Sunday, 9am: Yoga classes on the lawn or in the ballroom
Per state laws, smoking is prohibited within 25 feet of any public entrance. Smoking areas are available on the resort grounds.