Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 343
Rated 5 out of 5 by jechho Lovely resort
Great spg recognition, lovely hotel, fantastic adult-pool, huge breakfast spread & good sea view.
Room for improvement:
- butler service slow from time to time., same with bell boy and beach staff.
- complimentary coffee from the butler is great, but charging extra for decaff is cheap.
- weirdly, the curtains in the suite living room blocked out more sun than the curtain in the bed room.
- some wear and tear here and there - cracked tiles in the sink, loose handle in shower, electrical curtain not working in sleeping room.
- a bit quantity over quality at breakfast. Missed more healthy options (greek yogurt, whole grain, non-suggary food etc.)
- extremely slamming doors. Please install soft lock mechanism.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Volkmarlydia Service and Comfort
Room and Butler Service perfect. Spacious rooms and generous bathroom. Free coffee maker and lot of drinking water. Whole staff was exellent.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MIK1964 This hotel give a lot of choices.
Very good quality of service,rooms,food and restaurants.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Frquentflyer1943 My experience at St Regis
This a fabulous resort we only stay one night for the Rolling Stones concert but I would certainly go back again for a longer stay.However we did have a problem with some of the staffs lack of the English ,after we checked into our room we ask three of the staff were we could get a light meal and a beer and they didn't know or could not understand us.when we returned from the concert at about midnight we went to the bar for a drink and snack our food took an hour to arrive part of it was wrong which took another 20 minutes which took around to about 1'30 am .we did find the drinks and food expensive however I will go back but not drink as much
Rated 5 out of 5 by sue60 excellent service and luxury
we stayed 6 nights in a st regis suite which was furnished to a very high standard with an exceptionally comfortable bed,one of the most comfortable I have ever encountered on my travels!
Spa and fitness facility's were that of a first class health club with a wonderful indoor lap pool.
The hotel restaurants were very good considering the numbers that are catered for. Breakfast had everything you could want and when the 55 & 5th restaurant was opened to ease the congestion, we found breakfast a more relaxing experience.
All in all the hotel is certainly 5* and I would happily return.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Franky69 This hotel is amazing
This hotel is an amazing place to relax
Rated 5 out of 5 by DubaiMarina Simply Stunning
Great hotel, great location, great people.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Michiel76 Great hotel great location great staff
We had a perfect stay where the staff of the hotel made the difference. They were very helpful in all of the facilities. The made the experience from good to great.