Rated 5 out of 5 by jechho Lovely resort
Great spg recognition, lovely hotel, fantastic adult-pool, huge breakfast spread & good sea view.
Room for improvement:
- butler service slow from time to time., same with bell boy and beach staff.
- complimentary coffee from the butler is great, but charging extra for decaff is cheap.
- weirdly, the curtains in the suite living room blocked out more sun than the curtain in the bed room.
- some wear and tear here and there - cracked tiles in the sink, loose handle in shower, electrical curtain not working in sleeping room.
- a bit quantity over quality at breakfast. Missed more healthy options (greek yogurt, whole grain, non-suggary food etc.)
- extremely slamming doors. Please install soft lock mechanism.
March 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fanfoue Great stay
Superb hotel. Spacious and very nice room.
A special thanks to Joori who make us a great stay.
Excellent Asian restaurant.
March 10, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by andreas59 mr
no late departure alloewd athogh promised
March 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by SEVEN001 FANTASTIC STAY
WE HAD A FANTASTIC WEEK AT THE ST REGIS SAADIYAT. THE ROOM DID MEET TO OUR EXPECTATIONS WITH A VERY NICE BATHROOM. WE LIKED THE MANHATTAN LOUNGE A LOT, A COSY BAR WITH EXCELLENT SERVICE, ALSO HAD DINNER AT SONTAYA AND 55TH & 5 GRILL, BOTH EXCELLENT ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE.
March 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Frquentflyer1943 My experience at St Regis
This a fabulous resort we only stay one night for the Rolling Stones concert but I would certainly go back again for a longer stay.However we did have a problem with some of the staffs lack of the English ,after we checked into our room we ask three of the staff were we could get a light meal and a beer and they didn't know or could not understand us.when we returned from the concert at about midnight we went to the bar for a drink and snack our food took an hour to arrive part of it was wrong which took another 20 minutes which took around to about 1'30 am .we did find the drinks and food expensive however I will go back but not drink as much
February 23, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Thomas66 great Beachresort
For a 5 Stars Hotel , I missed a Nespresso or Tea Machine for complimentary usage. Regarding the room I found the quality of the room for a Gold Member of the SPG Program unsatisfied. I could not even use my Starpoints to buy an upgrade. The restauration was very good for halfboard buffet and breakfast. The Asian restaurant Sontaya was excellent , the fish reaturant was just Ok. The quality of the service personal was outstanding.
March 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Volkmarlydia Service and Comfort
Room and Butler Service perfect. Spacious rooms and generous bathroom. Free coffee maker and lot of drinking water. Whole staff was exellent.
March 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by MIK1964 This hotel give a lot of choices.
Very good quality of service,rooms,food and restaurants.
February 27, 2014