Rated 5 out of 5 by Shi1991 I'll come back for sure!!!
This is my second stay at this property, and I definitely loved it!
This is my first stay upon achieving platinum status, and I got upgraded to a really spacious suite before arrival. It was very comfortable and nice for a getaway.
I have to mention that bellman Benson is absolutely doing a nice job, and he loves to help me out with anything that I wanted to know. He also contacted me regarding a stuff I left at the hotel and was willing to mail that back to me.
Breakfast on the first floor was of average quality, and the quality of bathroom amenities should be improved.
April 20, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Mingchm Poor services and bad quality
As a worldwide top tier hotel brand, I was quite disappointed on Sheraton Bailuhu after my stay.
1. The spacious of room was in average. There was a big cockroaches (still alive) inside the room when first entered the room. The cleanliness of the hotel room made me wonder.
2. The lighting at hotel elevator lobby was poor. The lighting was not turned on even it was 7pm.
3. The staff at Yue restaurant were in average responsive, though some of them were not helpful.
4. Food quality at yue was in average. Some items were already sold out though it was just 7pm. I was told there was banquet so food was in shortage. But should the restaurant have it prepared in early advance??
5. The food delivery was in mess, either missed or wrong. Some items were not delivered at the end and we were not informed.
6. I requested a late checkout when making reservation and it was confirmed (confirmed by hotel with email), however a front desk staff told me it was the reservation staff mistake and declined. Not only the hotel should address their reservation operation, but also how their staff response and attitude to guest.
7. There were many mosquito in the room at night though all windows were closed. The staff told it was a resort so there would be mosquito. Is it an excuse??
As a 5-star hotel, room, services and quality are not up to standard. Many areas need a lot of improvement especially the hotel staff.
November 29, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by TonyWilson Nowhere to put luggage but floor
There is no where to put luggage but floor, causing very inconvenience. However, after phone request, it was immediately provided to room. Good service.
November 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by waigor Excellent in all aspects
Everything about this new resort was impressive, from the indoor pool, to the great club lounge service, to the restaurant quality, to the high quality of decor/facilities.
I don't think there are too many activities to do around the hotel, but if you're looking for a pure relaxation this is one of the best.
Definitely lives up to the Sheraton standard and probably a bit above it.
November 2, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Haowei great view and service
We came here for weekend holiday. I really enjoy the moment.
September 27, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Law67 Disappointted trip
I booked the hotel for 4 rooms one month ago and did mention that we will arrive at 12:00. However, the front desk cannot arrange the rooms for us. As a result, we go for lunch first and expect that it will be ok. When we return at 2 pm, only 2 rooms are available and the last 2 rooms are given to us until 5 pm. For saying sorry, your staff has arranged welcom fruit to us at aroun 11:30 when most of us has slept. It seems that your staff pay too much attention to the tours rather than SPG members. Very disappointed! It is the first family trip I arranged with such bad experience.
August 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by c8c8 Swimming pool
Bad outdoor swimming pool.
August 10, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by tfong010 A ways to go but coming along. GREAT POOL
So I like many Lifetime Platinum members enjoy trying new hotels. This resort is a two hour drive away so we decided to go for a short two night vacation.
So prior to my stay I sent an email and after 5 days and no response I sent it again. After another 2 days I received a response. Name was wrong and I received confirmation of a suite upgrade and my two requests would be addressed.
This is a very new resort and the check-in was very smooth. I received a beautiful suite upgrade facing the lake. Sadly both of my requests were not addressed so I had to take time upon check in to deal with them.
Lets start with the good things:
1. Buffet breakfast was good
2. The check-in staff were great
3. The girl at the executive lounge was extremely helpful and professional.
4. The all you can eat dim sum was really excellent. 98RMB and you can order whatever you like. They have a very extensive selection of items. The Chinese soup of the day was amazing.
5. Both the indoor and outdoor pool were large and clean. Perhaps the best outdoor pool in all the hotels I have stayed at in China.
Things were improvement is needed:
1. Email response and followup needs major work.
2. Towels need to be available at the outside pool. (If outside you need to walk back to the indoor pool to get towels)
3. The jacuzzi was broken
4. Smoking in the restaurant was not addressed till I spoke to the manager.
5. no bathrobes in room.
6. spotty wifi in the room
7. No cloth napkins only small square bar napkins. (This is super small but annoying)
8. Buffet breakfast no one refills the coffee/tea. You have a long line of people going to the serving area to help themselves. No prompt pickup of used plates. This is with an occupancy rate of 35-40% IMHO.
The resort is good for families but with the large number of resorts in the southern China area I will not come back to this one.
July 25, 2014