Rated 5 out of 5 这家酒店非常让人满意
December 7, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by taotao 这家酒店的沙滩很有意思
December 5, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by LeoWang 豪华私密的酒店
December 5, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by albertchan 服务设施不错
November 27, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by charles3040 Terrible experience...
工程部人員在修理時，我們全家去用早餐，回來時竟然發現門是開的，但是沒人在房間！！我們在房裡待了十幾分鐘，沒人進來！這是很嚴重的問題了！我向管家部回應後，工程人員才又回來，沒人回復我＂門沒關＂的問題！半個小時後，工程人員確認無法修復，我要求見senior management ，但他們似乎認為幫我換個房就可以解決！
換房後，更誇張的是，他們竟然把我加床放在living room跟dinner room間，而不是房間裡！夠誇張！連後來的housekeeper都認為不適當！但他們卻推給runner的問題！唉！
第二次要求見senior management ，來了個不清楚前因後果的助理前台經理！除了道歉，他什麼說法也給不出來！
這一天，等修理燈，unpack / pack ，換房，搬床•••我們家的假期，已經totally destroyed!
更令人生氣的，一個senior management 也沒見到！
August 17, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by iaaylz A Very Enjoyabl Experience When You Come With the Right Expectations
The hotel is nicely located at the west end of the famous Yalong beach, and it’s adjacent to the marina and yacht club. The guest could potentially arrive via waterway if needed. There are well appointed sun beds, cabanas, as well as nice decks, pathways, etc. along the private beach of the hotel. The hotel gardens and villas are marvelously designed. There are swimming pools all around. One of the large pools was heated to 30°C which makes it very comfortable to swim even in the coldest days. The only thing that makes this hotel looks somewhat lacking the St. Regis classiness was those bright yellow colored multi-story columns on the main building and wings.
There are many staffs on the property, and all of them are very friendly and eager to help. You may get 3-4 different people helping but wouldn’t know who suppose to be your butler. I was disappointed that on the day of departure, someone at the front desk rang me at around 2pm (woke me up from my afternoon nap) asking me to check out, disregarding the fact that I was confirmed to check out at 4pm.
Guest rooms are quite large and very comfortable. In room amenities are exactly what you would have expected from a St. Regis. However, privacy could be tricky. From your patio, you may get not only have a good view of the ocean, the garden, the pools, but also a very clear view of some other guest rooms. Since the bathtub is located on the patio through transparent glasses, you could enjoy a nice ocean view while taking a bath, however, only if you don’t mind showing off yourself to others at the same time.
Be careful when using the glass teapot in your room. The stainless steel lid does not have a knob on it, by design. So it’s a challenge trying to open it to add hot water when the teapot is already hot. I raised this issue to one of the managers already and he acknowledged the problem and promised to address it in the near future.
Breakfast at the Social is very nice. Try to get a table outside. Sitting in the morning sun with water fountains around you is a real delight - you will also have a great view of the ocean and the palm tree lined garden. Just to level set the expectations – it’s a buffet breakfast with a variety of selections as would expect from a St. Regis, but there is nothing outstanding as far as the food itself is concerned.
Fine dinning at the Driftwood Seafood Restaurant is highly recommended. This restaurant is at a separate structure near the beach. All the key ingredients were imported from different places around the world, and the head Chef is a German. This restaurant really exceeded my expectations. The food is absolutely excellent and the restaurant manager is very attentive.
The hotel is designed to be kids friendly - playground and Children’s room are very spacious and with abundance of materials that could keep the little ones entertained.
Overall, with some fine tuning, I believe this hotel could be one of top three most exquisite hotels in Sanya. I would recommend this hotel – just come with the right expectations.
December 20, 2011
Rated 1 out of 5 by MOM984 The hotel LIES about everything
My family and I use free night awards for year-end holiday. However, everything is not as good as we expect, in fact, it is the worse hotel I had stay in my whole life. Here are some points:
(1) As a platinum member, there is no welcome letter signed by hotel manager in my room. This is the 1st time I do not receive welcome while staying SPG hotels as platinum member
(2) There are bugs & insects in the room. Maybe because the garden is still under construction.
(3) When we get into our room, we found the towel was used by someone. We request to change it immediately. When we first report it, someone in the lobby said it is impossible since he just check the room in the morning. But, the room is not ready while we check in. There is no time for him to check the room after the room is ready for us since my husband is talking to him all the time before we went to the room. He lied about this.
(4) Since the garden is still under construction, there is a letter from the hotel suggesting do not open the patio windows while sleeping since it is not safe and there will be bugs coming into the room. There is NO air conditioner during the night and the blanket is very thick. By taking the hotel suggestion, we did not open the patio window. The room temp is very high. We can not have a good night sleep. We request the hotel to check the air conditioner, they send someone to check and tell us the air con is broken due to the bugs. They suggest us to change the room. We did. but there is no big improvement. Since it’s 11:45pm, we are tired and don’t want to argue w/hotel so we take the new room. The next day, all my family members said their rooms are hot during the night too. We realized the hotel just shot down the air con during the night and never tell their customers the truth.
(5) For the heated pools, we ask the safety guard when it will be closed and his answer is around 9:45pm. This is another lie. The heated pools closed at 10pm, the safety guard just wants to be off on time so he changed the closing time by himself and ignore the customers’ right.
(6) There are garbage in the beach. My family went to the beach around 7:30am. The beach is a mess, they send someone to clean around 8:30am. That is ridiculous. For other beach resorts, they will clean the beach around 6am while everyone is still sleeping and leave a clean & beautiful beach to customers who enjoy morning exercise. But , not here.
(7) The construction workers were all over the hotels. They won’t let the customer use the road first. They just ignore the customers and keeping working on the construction.
(8) Our rooms are in the 7th fl. The wooden/marble floor is not polished in the lobby and dust everywhere.
(9) On the first night, we find one of our bag is missing. We put in the room. There are hotel beach slippers in the bag. We use hotel beach slippers to go to the beach in the afternoon. We put the slippers in our plastic bag since we don’t have time to take it out. We think we will use the slippers again tomorrow. It should have no problems. But the bag was gone when we came back at the 1st night. There must be someone checks our private bag and take it. Although the hotel return to us later. But, I can not believe that the hotel will open our bag and check what is inside. For the following several nights, we always lock out baggage before going out.
After all those things, we did not receive any apologies from the hotel management level. They seem do NOT care about platinum member who use free night rewards.
I won’t suggest people to come here since I don’t feel any respect from the hotel. The hotel should not open at this time. Nothing is ready and everybody is lying. The hotel doesn’t care about its reputation. The hotel just wants to open early so they can make money ASAP. If you really need to come, LOCK your baggage when you are not in the room.
December 28, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by pu19 酒店环境确实很棒
September 15, 2013