Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 6
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sheila07 Lovely!!!
A really lovely hotel, an excellent room (452) and a brilliant location.
Too bad I could only stay for one night as part of a business trip.
Hope to be back soon.
November 2, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Joff Stay sept 12/16
Overall excellent retreat
Amazing food very good staff
Just would say... expansive but worth It a few days
September 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by EUK20 Excellent Customer Service
We cannot thank the staff enough for making our stay so memorable and enjoyable. The food was excellent and so was every aspect of our stay at this Hotel. Even when my daughter left some items in her room accidentally, the Hotel Staff arranged for a member of their team to drive the items to the Airport prior to our flight leaving. This is our second stay at this hotel and we will definitely be returning for a third! Highly recommended.
July 2, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Donwwes This hotel has a great beach
Dont expect a new modern hotel with big rooms, but the hotel is very charmy and the service of staff is outstanding... its an institution on the costa smeralda.
June 30, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by SophieD A Fantastic Service Experience
Not only are the views from this hotel completely stunning, but the staff are fantastically friendly, attentive and helpful.
The location and the beach are beautifully private and all the restaurants and bars have fantastic regional cuisine. Overall a wonderful experience.
June 24, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by MSchneider Very Disappointed
Unfortunately it is not worth the price paid. The main points were:
(1) there was garbage at the garbage can of our room when we arrived, including dirty cottons and papers;
(2) as we arrived, the room’s lights went off and we have to wait someone to fix it and it happened again at the time we were going out;
(3) the bathroom’s balance was broken and we have to ask to be replaced;
(4) the beach services were slow and took almost 20 minutes to someone bring us the towels;
(5) there were a lot of salesmen at the beach offering fake products (Louis Vuitton bags for example), boring the guest at each five minutes;
(6) the minimum price charged at the Hotel’ restaurant for each person is abusive. We have been at stared Michelin Guide’s restaurants and paid much less.
(7) I had a VISA luxury rate and I am a SPG member and we did not receive an upgrade or a late checkout, though. The manager explained that it was impossible to give the late checkout because a new guest was going to arrive at noon, although we knew that the check-in time is 3:00 p.m. As a solution he offered to store our luggage at the reception and a bathroom at the tennis court, which is incompatible with high quality and pricy hotel.
September 30, 2012