Get Customized Directions to the Hotel
Please enter a starting address or an airport code.
We’re sorry. We are unable to find the address you entered. Please revise the address and search again.
Please submit an airport code, an address or a zip code.
You submitted both airport code and address. Please submit only one or the other.
General Directions to the Hotel
- Follow Interstate 10 West, which will merge with Interstate 17 North.
- Look for the signs to Flagstaff, continue on I-17 for approximately 8 miles.
- Take the Dunlap Avenue Exit, the hotel is at the northeast corner of Dunlap and I-17.
- Follow Interstate 10 East, which will merge with Interstate 17 North.
- Proceed north approximately 15 miles to the Dunlap Avenue Exit.
- Cross Dunlap Avenue (the first light after taking the exit) and turn right after the first light onto the property.
- The hotel is located at the northeast corner of Dunlap Avenue and I-17.
From Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Follow Interstate 10 North, which will turn to the west.
- Continue to Interstate 17 North and travel approximately 7 miles.
- Take the Dunlap Avenue Exit, the hotel is on the northeast corner.
- Follow Interstate 17 South (towards Phoenix) and take the Dunlap Avenue Exit.
- The hotel is on the northeast corner of Dunlap and I-17.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.