Sheraton Shanghai Hongqiao Hotel
Get Customized Directions to the Hotel
Please enter a starting address or an airport code.
Please submit an airport code, an address or a zip code.
You submitted both airport code and address. Please submit only one or the other.
General Directions to the Hotel
From Shanghai South Railway Station (South)
- From the Shanghai South Railway Station, proceed to the Huming elevated road.
- Continue to the Huming elevated road to Jinjiang Action Park.
- Continue towards middle ring elevated road and exit at Xianxia Road.
- Turn right and drive east to Zunyi Road.
- Turn right. The hotel is located on the right side of the road.
From Pudong Airport (East)
- Proceed to the outer ring elevated road.
- Continue towards Lupu Bridge.
- After Lupu Bridge, look for North-South elevated road and contunue to Yana'an elevated road (leading towards the Hongqiao Airport).
- Proceed on Yan'an elevated road.
- Exit at Lou shan guan Road and turn right.
- Make an immediate right till you find the hotel which is located on the right side of the road.
From Hongqiao Airport (West)
- Proceed on Yan’an elevated road and turn left at Hongxu Road.
- From Hongxu Road, turn right onto Hongqiao Road.
- From Hongqiao Road, turn left onto Yan’ an xi Road.
- Proceed on Yan’an xi Road to Lou shan guan Road and turn left.
- From Lou shan guan Road, turn right onto Xingyi Road.
- Proceed on Xingi Road.
- The hotel is located on the right side.
From Shanghai Railway Station (North)
- Turn left onto Tian mu xi Road.
- Proceed west to Chang shou Road.
- Continue toward Chang ning Road.
- Proceed to Zhong Shan Xi Elevated Road.
- Turn left at the first intersection onto Zunyi Road.
- Proceed straight to the hotel.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.