Get Customized Directions to the Hotel
Please enter a starting address or an airport code.
We’re sorry. We are unable to find the address you entered. Please revise the address and search again.
Please submit an airport code, an address or a zip code.
You submitted both airport code and address. Please submit only one or the other.
General Directions to the Hotel
- Take Highway 17 North to 21st Avenue North.
- Turn left on 21st Avenue North.
- Continue approximately 0.5 miles; the hotel is on the right at the corner of 21st Avenue North and Oak Street.
- Take Interstate 20 East to Interstate 95 North.
- Continue to Highway 327 (Exit 170) and proceed to the second light.
- Turn left onto Highway 76/Highway 501 East.
- Proceed to Myrtle Beach on Hwy 501 East and take Hwy. 17 Bypass North.
- Turn right on 21st Avenue. North.
- The hotel is on the corner of 21st Avenue North and Oak Street.
- Take Interstate 95 North to Florence, SC.
- Continue on I-95 to Highway 76 East.
- Continue to Highway 501 East.
- Continue to Robert Grissom Parkway.
- Take a left and continue to 21st Avenue.
- Take a right and the hotel will be on the left.
- Take Interstate 95 South to Lumberton, NC, and take Exit 13 for Highway 74 East towards Wilmington, about 30 minutes.
- Continue to Highway 701 South towards Loris about 30 minutes.
- Continue to Highway 9 South towards Myrtle Beach about 30 minutes.
- Take exit for Highway 31 South about 20 minutes.
- Take exit for Robert Grissom Parkway about 5 minutes.
- Follow Robert Grissom down to 21st Ave. and turn left.
- The hotel is on the left at the intersection of 21st and Oak Street.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.