Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel
Get Customized Directions to the Hotel
Please enter a starting address or an airport code.
Please submit an airport code, an address or a zip code.
You submitted both airport code and address. Please submit only one or the other.
General Directions to the Hotel
- Take Interstate 70 East to Interstate 695 South (Exit 91, Outer Loop).
- Travel 4.5 miles to Interstate 95 North (Exit 11).
- Travel 2.5 miles to Interstate 395 North and continue on to Howard Street.
- Turn right onto Pratt Street, then right onto Charles Street.
- The hotel is on the right.
Baltimore Washington International Airport or Interstate 95
- Take Interstate 95 North to Interstate 395, which is 2.5 miles after crossing Interstate 695.
- Travel north 1 mile on I-395N and continue onto Howard Street.
- Proceed .2 miles and turn right onto Pratt Street.
- Proceed .2 miles then turn right onto Charles Street.
- Proceed .2 miles, the hotel is on the right.
- Take Interstate 95 South through the Fort McHenry Tunnel to Interstate 395 North.
- Follow I-395N for 1 mile, continue on to Howard Street then turn right on Pratt Street.
- Turn right on Charles Street, the hotel is on the right.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.