General Directions to the Hotel
- Take Highway 401 to Don Valley Parkway.
- Go south to Richmond Street. Exit and go west on Richmond Street to York Street.
- Turn right on York Street and then right on Queen Street.
From Lester B. Pearson International Airport
- Take Highway 401 East to Highway 427 South.
- Proceed onto Queen Elizabeth Way heading into downtown Toronto and then east to the Gardiner Expressway.
- Exit at York Street then proceed north. York Street forks at Front Street where the left lane becomes University Avenue.
- Stay on York Street and continue north to Queen Street and turn right.
- The hotel is on the right hand side and the entrance is off Queen Street.
- Take Queen Elizabeth Way to Gardiner Expressway.
- Exit onto York Street.
- Proceed north to Queen Street. Please note York Street splits at Front Street with the left lane beginning at University Avenue.
- Stay in the right lane and continue north on York Street.
- The hotel is ahead on the right hand side at Queen Street.
- Make right hand turn and hotel driveway entrance is on the right.
Alternate Departure RoutesHotel Departure:
- Exit hotel via Richmond Street (one way).
- Proceed south on University Avenue to the Gardiner Expressway.
- Exit City Hall parking via Dundas Street/Chestnut Street exit.
- Proceed east on Dundas Street.
- Take Highway 400 to Highway 401.
- Go east to the Don Valley Parkway.
- Proceed south and exit at Richmond Street.
- Proceed west on Richmond Street.
- The hotel's driveway entrance is on the right just before York Street.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.