Get Customized Directions to the Hotel
Please enter a starting address or an airport code.
We’re sorry. We are unable to find the address you entered. Please revise the address and search again.
Please submit an airport code, an address or a zip code.
You submitted both airport code and address. Please submit only one or the other.
General Directions to the Hotel
- Take M4 to Junction 4 and turn right.
- Turn left at the first traffic light.
- Proceed underneath Motorway past two small roundabouts.
- Turn left at 3rd roundabout.
- Turn right onto A4 at the traffic light.
- Take the first right turn and continue to the hotel.
- Take Exit M4 at Junction 5 (Langley).
- Follow the signs for the A4 toward Hounslow and Staines.
- The Sheraton Heathrow Hotel will be 3 miles ahead on the left.
- Leave the M25 at Junction 14 and turn right onto the A3113 in the direction of Terminal 4.
- Turn left at the roundabout to A3044 for Longford.
- Continue straight at the next roundabout.
- Turn right at the traffic light for the A4.
- The hotel is approximately 0.5 miles ahead on the left.
- Turn left onto A3113 and proceed to Terminal 4.
- At the roundabout, turn left onto A3044 for Longford.
- At the third roundabout and continue straight.
- Turn right at the traffic lights onto the A4.
- The hotel will be 0.5 miles ahead on the left.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.