Sheraton Roanoke Hotel & Conference Center
Get Customized Directions to the Hotel
Please enter a starting address or an airport code.
Please submit an airport code, an address or a zip code.
You submitted both airport code and address. Please submit only one or the other.
General Directions to the Hotel
- Follow Route 460W to I-581.
- Merge onto I-581US-220N via ramp to I-81 after approximately 2.9miles
- Take Exit 3W- VA-101W/Hershberger Road.
- Merge onto Hershberger Road NW/ VA-101W after approximately 0.3miles
- Turn right immediately at the signal light onto Frontage Road after approximately 0.1miles.
- Hotel will be ahead on the left.
- Follow Route 460 to Interstate 581.
- Take Exit 3 West.
- Turn right immediately at the signal light.
- Follow US 220 Bus N to I-581 N. (once on 581N go approximately 7.3 miles)
- Take Exit 3W VA-101/Hershberger Road for approximately 0.3miles.
- Merge ont Hershberger Road/ VA-101W. for approximately 0.3miles
- Turn right immediately at the signal light onto Frontage Road.
- The hotel is ahead approximately 0.1miles on the left.
From Roanoke Regional Airport (ROA)
- Head Southwest toward Aviation Drive NW for approximately 0.4miles
- Turn right at Avaiation Drive NW after approximately 0.2miles
- Take the VA -101W/Hershberger Road ramp to I-58 aftter apporximately 0.2 miles
- Merger onto Hershberger RoadNW/VA-101W after approximately 0.7miles
Distance 1.5 miles - approximately 3 minutes
- Follow Interstate 81South.
- Take a slight left at US220 South (signs for I-581S/US220S/Airport/Roanoke) after approximately 0.4miles.
- Continue on I-581S for approximately 2.1 miles.
- Take Exit 3W VA-101/Hershberger Road after approximately 0.4miles.
- Merge onto Hershberger Road NW/VA-101W after approximately 13 feet.
- Turn right immediately at the signal light onto Frontage Road after approximately 1mile.
- Hotel will be on the left.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.