Get Customized Directions to the Hotel
Please enter a starting address or an airport code.
We’re sorry. We are unable to find the address you entered. Please revise the address and search again.
Please submit an airport code, an address or a zip code.
You submitted both airport code and address. Please submit only one or the other.
General Directions to the Hotel
From Interstate 4 Eastbound
- Interstate 4 to Exit #71 (Sea World/Central Florida Parkway).
- At the bottom of the exit ramp, turn right (onto Central Florida Parkway).
- Travel approximately 1 mile, then turn right onto International Drive.
- The resort will be 2 miles ahead on the left.
From Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Follow airport exit signs to Orlando/Area Attractions.
- Take the Airport Exit road to Toll Road 417 and continue for 4.2 miles.
- Turn right onto Interstate 417 South and continue for 11 miles.
- Take Exit 6 onto FL- 536 towards Disney World Attractions.
- Turn right at the first traffic light onto International Drive and continue for 2 miles.
- The resort will be on the right.
Approximately 25 minutes
From Interstate 4 Westbound
- Interstate 4 to Exit #72 (Toll Road 528).
- Toll Road 528 to Exit #1 (International Drive).
- At the bottom of the exit ramp, turn left.
- The resort will be 3.5 miles ahead on the left.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.