General Directions to the Hotel
From Vancouver International Airport
- Travel south on Highway 99 toward Victoria Ferries/Seattle.
- Merge onto Provincial Route 99 South
- Take Highway 91 East Exit and Exit 37 toward Delta/Surrey.
- Merge onto Richard Freeway, which becomes Provincial Route 91 South.
- Take the Nordel Way ramp and continue straight onto Nordel Way.
- Turn left onto 120 Street/Scott Road, then turn right onto 96 Avenue.
- Turn left onto 152 Street, then turn right onto 104 Avenue.
Abbotsford International Airport
- Travel northwest on Liberator Avenue toward Aviator drive.
- Turn onto Cornell Street, then turn onto Approach Drive.
- Turn right slightly onto Mt. Lehman Road.
- Keep Left at the fork and continue on Mt. Lehman Road.
- Merge onto Provincial Route 1 West/Trans Canada Highway via the ramp on the left.
- Take the 104 Avenue west Exit and exit 50 toward Surrey City Center/160 Street.
- Continue Straight and go onto 104 Avenue.
From Whistler (North)
- Take Highway 99 South until it turns into Highway 1 East.
- Follow the Port Mann Bridge and exit at 104th Avenue (Exit 48).
- Turn left and the hotel is on the left. Enter from 153rd Street.
From Hope/Chilliwak (East)
- Take Highway 1 to 104th Avenue (Exit 50).
- Follow 104th Avenue through the third traffic light.
- The hotel will be located 1 block ahead on the right.
From the United States (South)
- Use the Peace Arch Border Crossing and follow Interstate 5 North which becomes Highway 99.
- Take the King George Highway exit (Exit 10) toward Surrey City Center.
- Take the ramp toward North Delta.
- Turn slight right onto King George Highway/Provincial Route 99A N.
- Turn right onto 56 Avenue/Provincial Route 10 E.
- Turn left onto 152 Street.
- Turn right onto 104 Avenue.
- The hotel is on the left.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.