General Directions to the Hotel
From Vancouver International Airport
- Follow the signs to Vancouver, over the Arthur Laing Bridge
- Take the Granville Street exit off the Arthur Laing Bridge and follow Granville Street for approximately 10 miles
- Cross the Granville Street Bridge into the downtown core and take the Seymour Street exit. Seymour is a one way street heading north.
- Follow Seymour Street to Helmcken
- Turn left on Helmcken and continue to the end of the street (three blocks). The Wall Centre complex comprises of two tall blue glass buildings located on the right hand corner of Helmcken and Burrard, directly across the street from St. Paul’s Hospital.
- From TransCanada Highway 1, take the Hastings Westbound Exit into downtown
- Turn left onto Burrard Street, proceed 6 blocks, and turn left into the hotel.
- From Highway 99, continue straight onto Oak Street
- Turn left onto 49th Street
- Turn right onto Granville into downtown
- Turn left onto Helmcken Street
- Continue for 2 blocks to the hotel, and turn right into the autocourt
- From Highway 99, take the Taylor Way Exit (number 99A)
- Proceed across Lions Gate Bridge, through Stanley Park, onto Georgia Street
- Turn right onto Burrard Street
- Turn left into the hotel
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.