Sheraton Great Valley Hotel
Driving to the hotel is easy. Simply follow the directions.
To locate this hotel using a GPS navigation system, please use the following address:
707 Lancaster Ave.
Malvern, PA 19355
Get Customized Directions to the Hotel
Please enter a starting address or an airport code.
Please submit an airport code, an address or a zip code.
You submitted both airport code and address. Please submit only one or the other.
General Directions to the Hotel
- From Philadelphia, Take Interstate 76 West to 202 South-West Chester.
- Continue on 202 South 11 miles to Frazer/Downingtown Exit.
- Stay on the left and proceed to Route 30 East/Frazer Exit.
- Hotel is .25 miles on the left.
From Philadelphia International Airport
- Take Interstate 95 South approximately 5 miles to Route 322 West.
- Take Route 322 West approximately 5 miles and turn left on Route 1.
- Follow Route 1 for 1/2 mile and turn right onto 202 North.
- Follow 202 North to Route 30 (Frazer Exit).
- Turn right at the bottom of the ramp.
- The hotel is on the left.
- From Pittsburgh, take the Pennsylvania Turnpike East to Exit 312/Downingtown.
- Follow Route 100 South for 4 miles to the Route 30 East.
- Travel east on Route 30 East for approximately 2 miles, and the hotel is on the left.
- From Baltimore, take I-95 North to West Chester 202 North Exit.
- Continue on 202 North and exit at Route 30/Frazer Exit.
- Turn right at the bottom of the ramp, and the hotel is on the left.
- From New York City, take the New Jersey Turnpike South to the Pennsylvania Turnpike West.
- Take Exit 326 to 202 South.
- Proceed approximately 11 miles to Route 30 East/Frazer Exit.
- Stay in the left lane and turn left into the hotel.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.