Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort
Ideally located on West Lombok, Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort is surrounded by an abundance of beautiful scenery, vibrant local culture, and recreational activities.
Lombok is a colorful mix of Balinese, Chinese, and Arabic styles that is often reflected in the arts and crafts of its native people – the Sasaks. They have an established cottage industry with a time-honored tradition of crafting unique handmade pottery, exquisitely woven ikat textiles, and pearl jewelry.
Our partners at Scuba Froggy Water Sport Center, located near the beach, are available to assist you with diving and snorkeling, from 8am to 5pm, seven days a week. Snorkeling novices may also enjoy exploring the rich underwater scenes and coral reefs directly in front of our beach. For the best diving/snorkeling on the island, take a day trip to Gili Islands. On the way, be sure to stop at Pusuk Forest and visit the monkeys.
The 18-hole Lombok Kosaido Golf and Country Club is located on the north coast of Lombok, approximately 45 minutes from our resort by car. The course offers spectacular vistas of Mount Rinjani on the northeast and the Gili islands on the west.
Lombok also offers nature lovers many opportunities for scenic hikes and treks. Rinjani Mountain is the second highest volcano in Indonesia, and affords breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Crater Lake and its hot spring. Don’t miss Senaru waterfall—the dramatic 40-meter-high cascade of steaming water is a sight to behold.
Посмотреть карту окрестностей
- Пляж Kuta 65.0 км/40.4 мили (миль)
- Rinjani Golf Course 35.0 км/21.8 мили (миль)
- Kosaido Golf Course 35.1 км/21.8 мили (миль)
- Bank Negara Indonesia (Bank BNI) 0.2 км/0.1 мили (миль)
- Bank Indonesia 13.0 км/8.1 мили (миль)
- Narmada Royal Garden 30.0 км/18.6 мили (миль)
- Mt. Rinjani 85.0 км/52.8 мили (миль)
- Rungkang Village 20.0 км/12.4 мили (миль)
- Gili Island 35.0 км/21.8 мили (миль)
- Sukarara Village 36.0 км/22.4 мили (миль)
- Loyok Village 45.0 км/28.0 мили (миль)
- Batu Bolong Temple 2.0 км/1.2 мили (миль)