Sheraton Pattaya Resort is an ideal place to explore all that Pattaya has to offer. Our resort is a short drive from many of the area’s attractions and we provide a free shuttle bus service to downtown Pattaya, making it easy for you to explore the city.
Pattaya definitely has something for everyone. Find a wide variety of activities, ranging from cultural and historical sites to island tours, scuba diving, beautiful golf courses, and a lively, diverse nightlife scene.
Water and beach lovers may want to take a trip to Coral Island (Koh Larn) and spend the day swimming, snorkeling, and sunbathing. Guests can ride there on a speedboat directly from our resort beach, or explore the underwater world around the island from a glass-bottom boat. Many more activities are available. For more information or to make a reservation, please contact our concierge.
Golfers are spoiled for choice with over a dozen courses, including several designed by top names such as Griffiths, Nicklaus, and Player – all within an hour’s drive of the resort.
A visit to Nong Nooch Tropical Gardens, a 600-acre botanical garden with the largest variety of orchids in Thailand, several theme gardens, waterfalls, and even a small zoo is a great day out for the whole family.
Cultural/historical highlights include the Sanctuary of Truth, a journey into Eastern Philosophy, and the Ancient City – an outdoor history museum spread over 300 acres, which features replicas of the most famous sites from each of Thailand’s regions.
Shoppers will love the hundreds of stalls and numerous shopping malls that can be reached in just 10 minutes with our resort’s complimentary shuttle service.
Once the sun sets, downtown Pattaya and Walking Street come alive. From booming dance clubs to cabaret shows to quiet sophistication, Pattaya’s nightlife can entertain you until the wee hours of the morning.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- Louis Tussad’s Waxworks 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Art in Paradise 6.0 km/3.7 miles
- Bottle Museum 9.7 km/6.0 miles
- Pattaya Memorial Hospital 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Pattaya International Hospital 6.4 km/4.0 miles
- Bangkok - Pattaya Hospital 11.3 km/7.0 miles
- Banglamung Hospital 17.7 km/11.0 miles
- Wat Yansangwararam 25.8 km/16.0 miles
- Meyer Aluminium (Thailand) Co., Ltd. 26.9 km/16.7 miles
- Meyer Industries Limited 26.9 km/16.7 miles
- Viking Life-Saving Equipment (Thailand) Ltd. 28.0 km/17.4 miles
- Polycom Global Co., Ltd. 28.2 km/17.5 miles
- Celestica - Thailand 28.4 km/17.6 miles
- Leighton Holdings - John Holland Group 30.0 km/18.6 miles
- FLS 1993 (Thailand) Co., Ltd. 30.0 km/18.6 miles
- Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd. 30.1 km/18.7 miles
- Thai Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. 36.0 km/22.4 miles
- Thai Oil Public Company Limited 45.2 km/28.1 miles
- Siam Country Club 9.7 km/6.0 miles
- Phoenix Golf and Country Club 9.7 km/6.0 miles
- Leam Chabang International Country Club 19.3 km/12.0 miles
- Burapha Golf & Resort Thailand 58.3 km/36.2 miles
- Ripley's Believe It or Not 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Mini Siam 9.7 km/6.0 miles
- The Sanctuary of Truth 9.9 km/6.2 miles
- The Monkey Training Center 11.3 km/7.0 miles
- Elephant Village 14.5 km/9.0 miles
- Million Years Stone Park and Crocodile Farm 19.3 km/12.0 miles
- Nong Nooch Tropical Village 22.5 km/14.0 miles
- Silverlake Vineyard 24.3 km/15.1 miles
- The Romance of the Three Kingdoms 25.8 km/16.0 miles
- Khao Chee Chan - Buddha Mountain 35.1 km/21.8 miles
- Koh Larn / Coral Island 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Pattaya Park 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Jomtien Beach 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Walking Street 4.5 km/2.8 miles
- Tiffany’s Show 5.9 km/3.7 miles
- Thai Alangkarn Theater Pattaya 6.3 km/3.9 miles
- Underwater World 6.4 km/4.0 miles
- EasyKart Pattaya 12.5 km/7.8 miles
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo 45.1 km/28.0 miles
- Khao Khoew Open Zoo 69.2 km/43.0 miles
- Central Festival Pattaya Beach 5.3 km/3.3 miles
- Premium Outlet Pattaya 5.9 km/3.7 miles
- King Power Pattaya 8.3 km/5.2 miles
- Mimosa Pattaya 14.2 km/8.8 miles
- Pattaya Floating Market 27.3 km/17.0 miles