Located four miles from Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), you will find Northern Virginia is the perfect location to enjoy sophisticated city dining, shopping, historic sites and cultural events. Enjoy the quiet beauty of our countryside as well as thrilling outdoor sports and activities. From the banks of the Potomac River to the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Northern Virginia offers a wide variety of activities for every member of the family.
The hotel is situated in the Dulles Technology Corridor and is surrounded by numerous corporate headquarters, government offices, and is just minutes from shopping areas.
Washington D.C. is just 20 minutes away and offers visitors the chance to see the White House, the Capitol, several monuments, and the Smithsonian Institute Museums. You can also take a look at the roots of this great nation by taking any one of several historic tours.
Exibir mapa da região local
Arte e Cultura
- Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center of The National Air and Space Museum 8.0 km/5.0 milhas
- Cemitério Nacional de Arlington 41.8 km/26.0 milhas
- International Gold Cup - Horse Racing 64.3 km/40.0 milhas
- Reston Town Center 3.2 km/2.0 milhas
- Dulles Expo Center 8.0 km/5.0 milhas
- Sterling, VA 4.8 km/3.0 milhas
- Reston, VA 5.6 km/3.5 milhas
- Washington, DC 33.8 km/21.0 milhas
- Baltimore, MD. 45.0 km/28.0 milhas
- Northrup Grumman 0.6 km/0.4 milhas
- General Dynamics 3.2 km/2.0 milhas
- Raytheon Corporation 4.8 km/3.0 milhas
- Sprint 4.8 km/3.0 milhas
- Lockheed Martin 12.9 km/8.0 milhas
- Reston Zoo 4.8 km/3.0 milhas
- Washington Dulles International Airport 3.2 km/2.0 milhas