Sheraton Steamboat Resort
Powered by Foursquare
Situated at the base of Mount Werner and the Steamboat Ski Area, in the heart of Steamboat, the Sheraton Steamboat Resort offers endless outdoor adventures. Just step outside the resort and a gondola will transport you on a winter ski adventure or exhilarating summer bike ride or hike.
Improve your ski or snowboarding prowess with lessons, or set personal challenges as you explore the mountain’s diverse terrain thanks to the Burgess Creek chairlift, which connects the North and South slopes. Just be sure to keep your eyes out for Olympians in training and those competing in Nordic events at Howelsen Hill or freestyle events on Mount Werner. Known as “Ski Town USA,” Steamboat is home to more Olympians—56 and counting—than any other town in the United States.
The limitless activities continue in the summer months, when over 50 miles of biking and hiking trails cover the mountain. Several other celebrated hikes—including Emerald Mountain and Fish Creek Falls—are available from downtown Steamboat. Other memorable outdoor recreation includes tubing down the Yampa River, horseback riding, and more. And for our younger guests, there is a Kids Vacation Club and a Kids Adventure Zone at the Steamboat Ski Area.
Year-round, the Promenade—a pedestrian walkway—offers a picturesque stroll from Torian Plum to One Steamboat Place. Downtown Steamboat enchants with its quaint, Western-style Main Street lined with dining and shopping outlets. Nearby, the Steamboat Health and Recreation Center invites you to relax in natural mineral springs or slip down the memorable water slide. Or, for a taste of history, stop by the Treat of Pioneers Museum.There's something for everyone.
View Local Area Map
Local Area Recommendations Powered By Foursquare
Popular with SPG members2.
Popular with SPG members3.
Apres Ski Bar
Popular with SPG members4.
Popular with SPG members5.
Popular with SPG members
Mahogany Ridge Brewery And Grill-
Arts & Culture
- Art Depot Expositions 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Fish Creek Falls 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Yampa Valley Regional Medical Center 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Colorado Mountain College 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Smartwool/Timberland 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Catamount Golf Course 0.0 km/0.0 miles
- Rollingstone Ranch Golf Club 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Haymaker Golf Course 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Fly Fishing 0.0 km/0.0 miles
- Silver Bullet Gondola 0.0 km/0.0 miles
- Strings Music Festival 0.8 km/0.5 miles
- Canoeing/Kayaking 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Alpine Slide (Summer) 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Western Rodeo 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Hot Air Ballooning 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Tubing (Summer) 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- River Sports-Yampa River 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Yampa River Festival 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Biplane Rides 6.4 km/4.0 miles
- Tubing (Winter) 11.3 km/7.0 miles
- Snowmobiling 24.1 km/15.0 miles
- Steamboat Lake 32.2 km/20.0 miles
- Sleigh Ride Dinners 32.2 km/20.0 miles
- ATV Tours 32.2 km/20.0 miles
- Mt Zirkel Wilderness Area 32.2 km/20.0 miles
- Steamboat Ski Area (Mt. Werner) 0.0 km/0.0 miles
- Steamboat Springs Tennis Center 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Horseback Riding 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Yampa River Botanic Park 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Cross Country Skiing 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Winter Carnival 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Steamboat Springs Pro Rodeo Series 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Steamboat Ice Rink 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Howelsen Hill Ski Area 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Strawberry Park Natural Hot Springs 12.9 km/8.0 miles
- Stagecoach State Park 32.2 km/20.0 miles
- Flat Tops Wilderness Area 48.3 km/30.0 miles
- Winter Direct Jet Service 35.4 km/22.0 miles