Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center
Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center is the only five-star on the outer edge of Lima's historic center. We are also just 15 minutes away from Jorge Chavez International Airport.
Discover the architectural richness of the "City of the Kings" such as its numerous temples and convents, which were miraculously built in mud. The churches and monasteries still reflect the character of the golden period in which they were built. Also, be sure to visit the Acho bull ring - the second oldest ring in the world.
The symbol of the city, Main Square, is home to the Government Palace, the Cathedral of Lima, the Archbishop's palace, and the Municipal Palace. A museum of Taurine Art features trophies, suits, and documents.
A city full of history and artistic monuments, Lima preserves the charm of its past. It is for its historical and artistic attributes that it earned the right to be declared "Cultural Patrimony of Humankind" by the UNESCO.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- Civic Center 0.0 km/0.0 miles
- Museum of Peruvian Art 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- Italian Museum 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Municipal Theatre 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Gold Museum 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- National Museum 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- San Francisco Convent 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Economy Ministry 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Villa Club Golf Course 24.1 km/15.0 miles
- Argentinean Embassy 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Justice Palace 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Grau Square 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Magic Circuit of Water 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Bull Fighting 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Monterrico Jockey Club (Horse Races) 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Callao Port (Boat Tours) 16.1 km/10.0 miles
- Pachacamac Ruins 32.2 km/20.0 miles
- Macchu Picchu 563.3 km/350.0 miles
- Chinatown 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Barranco Bohemian District 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Park of Culture 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- Real Plaza Centro Cívico 0.0 km/0.0 miles
- Larcomar Mall 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Jockey Plaza Mall 8.0 km/5.0 miles