Sheraton Casablanca Hotel & Towers
Casablanca, the heart of Morocco, pulses with activity and provides various sightseeing opportunities. As the setting of the famous film starring Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman, Casablanca has captured people’s curiosity for decades.
Discover the magic of the city at the Hassan II Mosque, designed by the French architect Michel Pinseau. Situated on a peninsula, it looks out to the Atlantic, which can be enjoyed through the enormous glass floor. Inside, there is room for 25,000 worshippers and outside on the courtyard, there is room for an additional 80,000.
You may also explore the modern commercial districts, traditional quarter, and enjoy Casablanca by night in La Corniche.
View Local Area Map
- Mosque Hassan II 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Royal Golf Club Anfa 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Place Mohammed V 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Medina (Shopping and the old part of the City) 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- Habous Quarter (Handicraft Shopping) 3.0 km/1.9 miles