Sheraton Chicago Northbrook Hotel
Northbrook’s charming downtown is the true center of the community, and its friendly, neighborhood feel will surely captivate you as soon as you arrive. Stroll the downtown, and you’ll find numerous restaurants, from cozy diners and casual pizza joints, to award-winning cafes—as well as a tempting collection of boutiques and specialty stores.
For those who love the outdoors, Northbrook proudly features 500 acres of beautiful parks and playgrounds, as well as a spectacular championship 27-hole golf course. While exploring downtown, be sure to make time to see the natural beauty of the Village Green Park and River Walk.
The excitement of competitive bike racing can be found all year round at Northbrook's nationally-renowned Ed Rudolph Velodrome, where top cyclists from around the world compete for major titles. Several other tourist favorites are within minutes of Northbrook, including the spectacular Chicago Botanic Garden and the highly acclaimed Ravinia Music Festival,
Convenient transportation is one of Northbrook’s most notable attributes. The community has immediate access to the tri-state tollway (I-294) and the Edens expressway (I-94), and is served by the Metra commuter rail. O’Hare International Airport is 17 miles southwest of the Village.
Located just 25 miles north of downtown Chicago, Northbrook is one of the most vibrant communities on Chicago’s North Shore and an ideal place to live, work, shop and play. The Village is graced with a vivacious and diverse business community, top-rated schools, outstanding recreational facilities and civic-minded residents who work tirelessly to bring together world class amenities while maintaining the area’s small-town charm.
Among the Fortune 500 companies that call Northbrook home are Allstate, Crate & Barrel, and Underwriters Laboratories. More than 700 manufacturing, light industrial and service-related businesses are clustered in Northbrook’s Sky Harbor Industrial Park, and our strong retail community is anchored by Northbrook Court, the North Shore’s premier shopping center.
Milwaukee is just a short 1-1/2 hour drive, which makes us a great location for regional meetings.
Visualizzare la Mappa dell’area locale
Arte e Cultura
- Kohls Childrens' Museum 3.2 km/2.0 miglia
- Museo-memoriale dell’olocaustico degli Stati Uniti 12.9 km/8.0 miglia
- Museo e giardini Cuneo 24.1 km/15.0 miglia
- Science & Industry Museum / Shedd Aquarium 35.4 km/22.0 miglia
- Ravinia Festival 8.0 km/5.0 miglia
- Giardino botanico di Chicago 8.0 km/5.0 miglia
- Ippodromo Arlington Park 16.1 km/10.0 miglia
- Chicago Indoor Racing 16.1 km/10.0 miglia
- Collegio dei Patologi Americani 0.3 km/0.2 miglia
- Tempio di Bahá'í 14.5 km/9.0 miglia
- Northwestern University 16.1 km/10.0 miglia
- Glenn Town Center 0.8 km/0.5 miglia
- Magnificent Mile 24.1 km/15.0 miglia
- Northwestern Athletics 16.1 km/10.0 miglia
- CoCo Key Water Resort 20.9 km/13.0 miglia
- Six Flags Great America 24.1 km/15.0 miglia
- Executive Airport 8.0 km/5.0 miglia
- Kraft Foods 0.2 km/0.1 miglia
- Beltone 1.6 km/1.0 miglia
- Anixter 1.6 km/1.0 miglia
- ITW 2.4 km/1.5 miglia
- Allstate 6.4 km/4.0 miglia
- Underwriters Laboratories 6.4 km/4.0 miglia
- Takeda 8.0 km/5.0 miglia
- Baxter 9.6 km/6.0 miglia
- Abbott 32.2 km/20.0 miglia