The Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa is centrally located in Tran Phu Street, overlooking the bay and just steps from some of the city's most popular attractions, shopping and night life.
Culture lovers should be sure to visit the Po Nagar Tower, the most well preserved cham tower in Central Vietnam and a sanctuary of Po Nagar, a mythical goddess. Within walking distance of the hotel is Yersin Museum, an homage to the life and work of Alexandre Yersin, a French medical pioneer and a disciple of Pasteur who was beloved by the Vietnamese people for founding Dalat, discovering a vital plague-causing bacterium, and researching agricultural methods and meteorological forecasting. Further south along the coast, you can discover The National Oceanographic Museum, established in 1922—a stately architectural relic as well as the site of many interesting exhibits.
Art lovers will relish a stop at the Nha Trang's renowned Long Thanh Photo Studio, a respected and popular destination for those who appreciate life as seen through a lens. Love to shop? Swing by the Bambou Company, where you'll discover an impressive range of high-quality cotton T-shirts.
Nha Trang and its region possess a proud tradition of beautiful craftsmanship. To peruse our local handicrafts or for souvenirs or gifts, don't miss the Dam Market. The XQ Art and Crafts Center is an ideal spot for discovering that perfect piece of art that you can take home as memento. The work you'll find here also reflect the true artistic brilliance and rich cultural heritage of the region.
Within walking distance from the hotel, water sport enthusiasts will find jet-skiing, parasailing, hobbie cat sailing or windsurfing. Scuba diving and snorkeling off one of the nearby islands can also be arranged easily.
Exibir mapa da região local
Arte e Cultura
- Yersin Museum 0.5 km/0.3 milhas
- XQ Traditional Embroidery Art 0.5 km/0.3 milhas
- Tram Huong Tower (Thap Tram Huong) 0.3 km/0.2 milhas
- Po Nagar Cham Tower (Thap Ba Po Nagar) 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- National Oceanographic Institute 3.0 km/1.9 milhas
- Hon Chong Promontory (Husband Rock) 3.0 km/1.9 milhas
- Long Son Pagoda 3.0 km/1.9 milhas
- Dam Market (Cho Dam) 1.0 km/0.6 milhas
- General Hospital 1.0 km/0.6 milhas
- Nha Trang University 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- Nha Trang College of Culture, Art and Tourism 4.0 km/2.5 milhas
- Thap Ba Mineral Hot Spring Centre 3.0 km/1.9 milhas