The Sheraton Red Deer Hotel is easily accessible from Highway 2, midway between Calgary and Edmonton. Just minutes from downtown, we’re also a short walk from Red Deer College and several shops, restaurants, and recreation venues.
There are many ways to get out and stay active in and around Red Deer. Cheer on the WHL’s Rebels at ENMAX Centrium, or play virtual sports at the Alberta Sports Hall of Fame and Museum. Westerner Park puts on rodeos, horse shows, and concerts. River Bend and Wolf Creek are just two of the 30 golf courses in the area. You can hit the beach and water park at Sylvan Lake. Parks along Red Deer River are ideal spots for fishing, paddling, and skating, and more adventurous visitors will find paths for hiking, mountain biking, and cross-country skiing.
View Local Area Map
- Red Deer College 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- St Mary's Catholic Church 4.0 km/2.5 miles
- River Bend Golf Course 6.0 km/3.7 miles
- Alberta Springs Golf Resort 15.0 km/9.3 miles
- Wolf Creek Golf Resort 50.0 km/31.1 miles
- Heritage Ranch 4.0 km/2.5 miles
- Kerry Wood Nature Centre 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Enmax Centrium 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Collicutt Centre 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Canyon Ski Resort 5.0 km/3.1 miles