Sheraton Shenzhou Peninsula Resort
Powered by Foursquare
Situated in the South China Sea, just off China’s southern coast, Hainan Island is renowned as the “Hawaii of the East.” Surrounded by palm trees, azure water, and picturesque mountains, the Sheraton Shenzhou Peninsula Resort is located in Wanning on Hainan’s east coast. Overlooking the sea and set amid an integrated community, the resort boasts eight kilometers of white sand beaches and relaxing coves. Sanya Phoenix International Airport (SYX) is 100 kilometers away.
Charter a sailboat, motorboat, or private yacht at the nearby marina and head out for a cruise or day of fishing and diving. Tee off and play a round amidst the rugged dunes at the Tom Weiskopt-designed golf course or take a lesson at The Dunes Golf Academy. Alternatively, relax with a pampering spa treatment, do some leisurely duty-free shopping, or enjoy live entertainment—all just minutes from the hotel.
For an island adventure, visit Xinglong Hot Springs. Believed to have curative powers, it boasts more than 12 natural springs. Nearby Dongshan Mountain, a famous park and Buddhist resort, is an inspiring choice for a leisurely stroll. More extreme adventurers hike to Wuzhi Mountain. Hainan’s symbol and its highest peak, the mountain is populated by impressive waterfalls and rivers. Others enjoy a thrilling ride down the Wanquan River rapids.
We look forward to sharing our tropical paradise with you at the Sheraton Shenzhou Peninsula Resort.
View Local Area Map
Local Area Recommendations Powered By Foursquare
- 301 The Liberation Army General Hospital Hainan Branch 90.0 km/55.9 miles
- People's Hospital of Sanya 120.0 km/74.6 miles
- The Dunes at Shenzhou Peninsula 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Ocean Bay Golf Club 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Kangle Garden Sun River Golf Club 35.0 km/21.8 miles
- City Government Offices 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- Dongshan Mountains 28.0 km/17.4 miles
- Xinglong Hot Spring 35.0 km/21.8 miles
- Wanquan Lake Tourism Zone 80.0 km/49.7 miles
- End of the Earth 140.0 km/87.0 miles
- Wuzhi Mountains 140.0 km/87.0 miles
- Nanshan Culture Tourism Zone 160.0 km/99.4 miles
- Wuzhizhou Island Diving Area 100.0 km/62.1 miles
- Sanya City 120.0 km/74.6 miles
- Xinglong Tropical Botanical Garden 35.0 km/21.8 miles
- Boao Oriental Culture Park 60.0 km/37.3 miles
- Nan Wan Monkey Island 60.0 km/37.3 miles
- Capital Outlets Wanning 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Summer Mall 120.0 km/74.6 miles
- Sanya Duty-Free Shop 120.0 km/74.6 miles
- Shenzhou Peninsula Railway Station 7.0 km/4.3 miles
- Wanning Railway Station 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- Sanya Phoenix International Airport (SYX) 140.0 km/87.0 miles
- Haikou Mei Lan Airport 160.0 km/99.4 miles