Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort
Often called the “Island of the Gods” and nestled between Java and Lombok, exotic and mystical Bali promises a truly unique experience. Overlooking the island’s famed Kuta Beach and the Bali Strait along Jalan Pantai Kuta, the Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort is part of Beachwalk: A Sahid Kuta Lifestyle Resort, a lifestyle center complete with shopping, restaurants, bars, nightlife, and an XXI Cineplex. Ngurah Rai International Airport, also known as Denpasar International Airport (DPS), is only a 15-minute drive away.
Activities are everywhere in Bali. Rent a board and join other surfers catching a wave across the road at Kuta Beach, or play a game of beach volleyball with new friends. Get your adrenaline pumping and paraglide off breathtaking cliffs, go bungee-jumping, or try an exhilarating skydive. Play a game of golf on one of the numerous courses around the island amid breathtaking scenery. Other fun options include mountain biking, trekking, kayaking, whitewater rafting, fishing, snorkeling, diving, and more.
For the Balinese, religion represents the single most important aspect in life. Glimpse at their rich culture at one of numerous temples, including the majestic Mengwi Temple or Pura Besakih, Bali’s largest and holiest. Surrounded by lush paddy fields in the center of the island, the artist colony of Ubud is not to be missed. Visit artisans and craftsmen to learn about their heritage skills, and browse the many galleries selling original, local artwork. Along the way, stroll through the sacred Sangeh Monkey Forest. Or take a scenic drive up the island’s mountains to Lake Bratan and view its famous lakeside temple. The active Agung and Batur volcanoes are also popular destinations.
There is plenty of terrific shopping in Bali, particularly in Seminyak and Legian. Boutiques and small shops sell furniture, linens, jewellery, clothing, textiles, batik, pottery, curios, and household items. Other indigenous items to purchase while in Bali include coffee and vanilla beans, handmade soaps, bath salts, incense, and aromatic oils.
Exibir mapa da região local
- Mercado de souvenires de Kuta 3.0 km/1.9 milhas
- Club Aqua Bali 15.0 km/9.3 milhas
- Bali Safari and Marine Park 30.0 km/18.6 milhas
- Elephant Safari 50.0 km/31.1 milhas
- Vulcão Batur e Toya Bungkah 78.0 km/48.5 milhas
- Bali International Medical Center (BIMC) 5.0 km/3.1 milhas
- Udayana University 12.0 km/7.5 milhas
- BNI Bank Beachwalk 0.0 km/0.0 milhas
- Praça de alimentação Eat & Eat 0.0 km/0.0 milhas
- Alpha Bali Cargo 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- Bali Creative Computer 4.0 km/2.5 milhas
- Banco BCA em Kuta 5.0 km/3.1 milhas
- Multi Artha Guna insurance 5.0 km/3.1 milhas
Escritórios do Governo
- Correios 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- Bali Handara Kosaido Country Club 12.0 km/7.5 milhas
- Campo de golfe New Kuta 18.0 km/11.2 milhas
- Nirwana Bali Golf Club 25.0 km/15.5 milhas
- Kuta Beach and Shopping Area 1.0 km/0.6 milhas
- Escola de surf Odyssey 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- Waterbom Park 3.0 km/1.9 milhas
- Shopping center Beachwalk 0.0 km/0.0 milhas