Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel
Powered by Foursquare
One of the world’s largest cities, Seoul is situated on the Han River in the center of the Korean Peninsula’s west coast. Within the city, the Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel is located in the southwestern district of Shindorim, just a 25-minute drive from downtown and one hour from the Incheon International Airport (ICN).
As the capital of Korea, Seoul boasts endless inspiring sites. Meet tourists and locals near the hotel in the surrounding D-Cube City, the city’s new lifestyle hub of shopping, dining, entertainment and business. Or make connections in the Yeouido, Gasan and Guro Financial Districts. Just below the Han River in downtown, the Gangnam and Gwanghwamun Business Districts provide shopping and entertainment, while the Gangbuck area invites guests to experience the city’s historic buildings and landmarks. Discover it all and share it with others via a tour arranged by the hotel. Please make tour reservations a minimum of 24 hours in advance to ensure availability.
For another glimpse of history, explore Gyeongbokgung Palace. Built in 1394 during the Joseon Dynasty and deemed the jewel of the city’s five grand palaces, the imposing structure is home to the National Folk Museum of Korea and the National Palace Museum of Korea. To simultaneously connect with the past and present, visit the Insadong district—also called “Mary’s Alley.” Take a leisurely stroll past the area’s countless antique shops, art galleries and inviting boutiques before reenergizing in one of its traditional teahouses.
Enjoy a storied insight into everyday life at Namsangol Hanok Village, a folk village that invites visitors to explore the interiors of its five restored homes, peruse and purchase local crafts, sip tea and even play ancient games. Review another type of game at Seoul Olympic Park, home to the Seoul Olympic Museum, Mongchon Fortress and World Peace Gate.
For a different perspective, take a high-altitude ride, watch a laser show and explore the folk museum at Lotte World, the city’s renowned theme park. Or, catch a cable car to Mount Namsan, where a bird’s eye view of the city awaits.
Visualizzare la Mappa dell’area locale
Suggerimenti sull'area locale a cura di Foursquare
- Crociere in barca sul fiume Han 7.0 km/4.3 miglia
- Seoul Tower 11.0 km/6.8 miglia
- Gyeongbok Palace 13.0 km/8.1 miglia
- Biwon (Royal Secret Garden) 13.0 km/8.1 miglia
- Dongdaemun 13.0 km/8.1 miglia
- Insadong (Antique and Folk Items) 15.0 km/9.3 miglia
- Centro congressi & esposizioni COEX 20.0 km/12.4 miglia
- Yeouido 63 Building (Aquarium and other attractions) 5.0 km/3.1 miglia
- Seoul World Cup Stadium 9.0 km/5.6 miglia
- Centro commerciale e artistico D Cube City 0.0 km/0.0 miglia
- Centro commerciale 0.0 km/0.0 miglia
- Shopping & Movie Theaters 0.1 km/0.1 miglia
- Lotte Department Store 1.7 km/1.1 miglia
- Shinsegae Department Stores 2.4 km/1.5 miglia
- Mercati Namdaemun 10.0 km/6.2 miglia
- Itaewon International Market 12.0 km/7.5 miglia
- Myeongdong (Banks and Shopping) 12.0 km/7.5 miglia