An official hotel of Tokyo Disney Resort®, Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel is a short ride from Tokyo Disneyland® and Tokyo DisneySea® on the Disney Resort Line (monorail). You'll also find lush on-site gardens, scenic waterfront vistas, and soothing waterfalls in the heart of Japan’s capital, on the eastern shore of Tokyo Bay. Enjoy ocean views as well as easy access to the wealth of attractions in central Tokyo, just a 30-minute drive or 25-minute train ride away.
You can visit famous Tokyo sites like the Imperial Palace, home of the Emperor, featuring a museum and exquisite landscaped gardens. Discover Asakusa, a historic entertainment district and home to many temples and shrines. Experience an authentic sumo wrestling match at Ryogoku Kokugikan Sumo Arena. For those who love shopping, the nearby Tokyo Bay Lalaport—one of the largest malls in Asia—is home to over 500 stores. Other popular sites, such as the Tokyo Skytree tower, Kasai Rinkai Park with aquarium, bird sanctuary, and two manmade islands, and DiverCity Tokyo Plaza with its many shops and entertainment options can all be reached quickly by car or subway. The closest shopping is at the impressive Ikspiari, an upscale mall within the Tokyo Disney Resort® complex.
Urayasu's Excel Air offers unique opportunities to see Tokyo's skyline from the best possible viewing platform: your own helicopter cruise.
Exibir mapa da região local
Arte e Cultura
- Museu de Tóquio do período Edo 10.5 km/6.5 milhas
- Tokyo Skytree 11.0 km/6.8 milhas
- Palácio Imperial 11.4 km/7.1 milhas
- Torre de Tóquio 12.3 km/7.6 milhas
- Sightseeing Tours 112.7 km/70.0 milhas
- Shopping Center Ikspiari 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- Shopping Center Odaiba 8.8 km/5.5 milhas
- Sen-So-Ji Temple 11.6 km/7.2 milhas
- Akihabara Electric City 12.2 km/7.6 milhas
- Tokyo Disney Sea Park 1.0 km/0.6 milhas
- Tokyo Disneyland® Park 1.0 km/0.6 milhas
- Tokyo Sea Life Park 2.2 km/1.4 milhas
- Aquário e Jardim Zoológico Ueno 13.1 km/8.1 milhas
- Estação de Tóquio 11.4 km/7.1 milhas