Sheraton Hefei Xinzhan Hotel
Powered by Foursquare
Nestled between the Yangtze River and the Huaihe River in central-eastern China, Hefei is the capital of Anhui Province. Filled with Yulan trees, the historic city dates back more than 2,200 years to the Qin Dynasty, when it was founded as a county seat. Combining the capital’s rich past with its dynamic present, the Sheraton Hefei Xinzhan Hotel is located at the intersection of Tong Ling North Road and Ying He Road, overlooking Hefei Ecological Park. It is just a few kilometers from the Central Business District (CBD) and within walking distance to the railway station. Meanwhile, Hefei Xinqiao International Airport (HFE) is a short drive away.
Settle in and then head out to explore the area’s stunning scenery, including one of China’s five largest freshwater lakes, Chao Lake. Be sure to search out the myriad treasures in and around the lake, including Laoshan Island, Zhongmiao Temple, soothing hot springs, beautiful national forests, and intriguing water caves. For another dynamic look at the natural kingdom, visit Hefei Wildlife Park, where giant pandas and Indian elephants reside alongside Siberian tigers, leopards, and red-crowned cranes.
Peek into the city’s intriguing history at Baohe Gongyuan. Considered Hefei’s most beautiful park, it houses the tomb of Lord Bao, one of the country’s most iconic figures. Additionally, Xiao Yao Jin Park, Hefei’s largest park, is the site of the historical Battle of Hefei while the former residence of the military commander Li Hongzhang is located along pedestrian-only Haihai Road Buxing Jie. More history can be found at the Buddhist Mingjiao Temple, known for its ancient bell, and the Anhui Provincial Museum, also known as Anhui Sheng Bowuguan. The latter features a bronze exhibit, Huizhou style architecture, and Han Tomb engravings. The Archers Training Rostrum built by Cao Cao, the Former Residence of Li Hongzhang, and San He Old Town are also worth a visit.
Relax at the end of the day with a traditional Lu Opera performance and energizing meal. The delicious local cuisine highlights Luzhou roasted duck, Lord Bao fish, caocao chicken, Li Hongzhang hodgepodge cuisine, honggao (baked cake), mabing (sesame cakes), baiqie (white sesame slices), and cunjin (sesame biscuits).
Посмотреть карту окрестностей
Рекомендации по окрестностям на платформе Foursquare
- Hefei Railway Station 1.0 км/0.6 мили (миль)
- Международный аэропорт Hefei Xinqiao (HFE) 55.0 км/34.2 мили (миль)
Искусство и культура
- Anhui Museum 8.1 км/5.0 мили (миль)
- Siemens 6.8 км/4.2 мили (миль)
- General Electric 9.5 км/5.9 мили (миль)
- ABB 12.2 км/7.6 мили (миль)
- Former Residence of Li Hongzhang 8.1 км/5.0 мили (миль)
- Jiuhuashan Mountain 188.3 км/117.0 мили (миль)
- Huangshan Mountain 273.6 км/170.0 мили (миль)
- Central Business District 4.0 км/2.5 мили (миль)
- Sanhe, China 55.4 км/34.4 мили (миль)
Отдых и развлечения
- Ecological Park 0.1 км/0.0 мили (миль)
- Xiaoyaojin Park 5.6 км/3.5 мили (миль)
- Anhui Provincial Government Office 18.2 км/11.3 мили (миль)
- Второй народный госпиталь 3.4 км/2.1 мили (миль)
- Anhui Exhibition & Conference Center 17.7 км/11.0 мили (миль)