Neighbored by the Yellow Sea and Jiaozhou Bay in China’s Shandong Province, Jiaozhou is one of Qingdao’s five county-level cities. Located along Beijing (E) Road, the Sheraton Jiaozhou Hotel is across the street from city hall and steps away from retail shopping and entertainment. Additionally, Qingdao’s city center is only 45 minutes away and Qingdao Liuting International Airport (TAO) is a 30-minute drive from the hotel.
For a taste of nature, visit nearby Ai Mountain, a beautiful scenic area that was once considered a holy land for Buddhists and Taoists who built many temples there. More history can be viewed in Muma Ancient City in Licha Town or at the Sanlihe River Ruins. The latter was once home to a primitive Neolithic clan. So far, archeologists have unearned more than 2,000 artifacts at this site, including impressive pottery.
Explore the sites in and around Qingdao. Beautiful European architecture is especially prominent at Badaguan (Eight Passes). This scenic area features eight streets named after the famous passes of the Great Wall of China. They are lined with more than 200 charming, historic homes representing 24 architectural styles. Other key sites include the symbol of Qingdao: the alluring 440-metre-long Zhan Qian Pier and the tall and majestic Lao Shan Mountain, which holds significant importance for Taoists. Visit the Qingdao Beer Museum, the only one of its kind in China. Housed in a historic building, this century-old brewing company invites you to sample its signature beverages, learn about its past, and pick up souvenirs.
In addition to beer, Qingdao is famous for its seafood. Savor fresh, delectable local clams or the seafood wanton and roasted sleeve-fish (squid). Delight in unique handcrafted seashell items, glistening natural pearls, seafood products, hand-woven grass handicrafts, and eye-catching green stones from Lao Shan Mountain.
Visualizzare la Mappa dell’area locale
- Fiume Sanli 8.1 km/5.0 miglia
- Ponte della Baia di Tsingtao 25.6 km/15.9 miglia
- No.1 Middle School di Jiaozhou 1.6 km/1.0 miglia
- Ospedale centrale 2.9 km/1.8 miglia
- Centro internazionale congressi ed esposizioni di Qingdao (QICC) 41.8 km/26.0 miglia
- Area panoramica di Badaguan 36.4 km/22.6 miglia
- Piazza del quattro maggio 40.2 km/25.0 miglia
- Distretto di Lao Shan 41.0 km/25.5 miglia
- Piazza Liqun 1.0 km/0.6 miglia
- Fortune Center 2.8 km/1.7 miglia
- Sanli River Park 0.5 km/0.3 miglia
- Banca industriale e commerciale della Cina 0.3 km/0.2 miglia
- Banca agricola cinese 0.3 km/0.2 miglia
- Bank of China 0.4 km/0.3 miglia
- Parco industriale e tecnologico di Qingdao 20.9 km/13.0 miglia
- Qingdao CBD 38.0 km/23.6 miglia
- Centro Finanziario Internazionale di Qingdao 40.2 km/25.0 miglia
- City Hall 0.1 km/0.0 miglia
- Centro radio e telecomunicazioni di Jiaozhou 0.3 km/0.2 miglia
- Ufficio affari civili di Jiaozhou 0.3 km/0.2 miglia
- Centrale di polizia di Jiaozhou 0.3 km/0.2 miglia
- Centro amministrativo di Jiaozhou 0.3 km/0.2 miglia