Sheraton Changchun Jingyuetan Hotel
Meaning “Long Spring,” Changchun is situated in northeast China in the center of the Songliao Plain, and is the capital city of Jilin Province. The Sheraton Changchun Jingyuetan Hotel is located at the intersection of Wu Tong Street and Ding Er Shi Er Road in the Jingyuetan Tourism Economic Development Zone. Easily accessible via metro, our hotel is just 18 kilometers from the city center and 19 kilometers from the Changchun Railway Station. Additionally, Changchun Longjia International Airport (CGQ) is 37 kilometers away.
Changchun is one of the most visited destinations in northeast China. For a taste of the outdoors, visit the Jingyuetan National Forest Park. Ranked one of China’s top tourist attractions, it is just 15 minutes by foot from the hotel. In addition to its famed picturesque scenery, visitors can enjoy boating, fishing, swimming, and other activities. Another highlight in this park is the ski resort. In the wintertime it hosts the annual Changchun International Vasaloppet Ski Competitions, attracting both international and regional competitors. Don’t miss seeing China’s first movie theme park, Changchun Film City. Nicknamed “Chinese Hollywood” and only a 15-minute walk from the hotel, visitors can view cutting-edge special effects labs and experience thrilling activities.
Delve into China’s history and visit the Puppet Emperor’s Palace & Exhibition Hall to learn about the life of Puyi, China’s last emperor. See the beautiful halls and gardens at Changchun’s largest Buddhist temple, Banruo Temple. In the city center is Changchun Cultural Square, the world’s second-largest open square, after Tiananmen Square in Beijing. Shengli Park, the city’s oldest, is unique for more than 5,000 rare water lilies. Pick up some of the local handicrafts, including bark paintings, woven grass items, and woodcarvings. Sample some of Changchun’s indigenous food, including game dishes that can only be found in this part of China.
Exibir mapa da região local
Arte e Cultura
- Praça do Povo de Changchun 20.0 km/12.4 milhas
- Centro Internacional de Conferências e Exposições de Changchun 8.0 km/5.0 milhas
- Centro da cidade de Changchun 18.0 km/11.2 milhas
- Campo de golfe e Parque Florestal Nacional de Jingyuetan 7.0 km/4.3 milhas
- Changchun Movie Wonderland 1.3 km/0.8 milhas
- Parque Northeast Tiger 3.0 km/1.9 milhas
- Parque Nacional Florestal Jingyuetan 5.0 km/3.1 milhas
- Parque de esculturas de Changchun 14.0 km/8.7 milhas
- Parque Changchun South Lake 18.0 km/11.2 milhas
- Estação Ferroviária de Changchun 19.0 km/11.8 milhas
- Aeroporto Internacional de Changchun Longjia 37.0 km/23.0 milhas