Sheraton Changchun Jingyuetan Hotel
Powered by Foursquare
Meaning “Long Spring,” Changchun is situated in northeast China in the center of the Songliao Plain, and is the capital city of Jilin Province. The Sheraton Changchun Jingyuetan Hotel is located at the intersection of Wu Tong Street and Ding Er Shi Er Road in the Jingyuetan Tourism Economic Development Zone. Easily accessible via metro, our hotel is just 18 kilometers from the city center and 19 kilometers from the Changchun Railway Station. Additionally, Changchun Longjia International Airport (CGQ) is 37 kilometers away.
Changchun is one of the most visited destinations in northeast China. For a taste of the outdoors, visit the Jingyuetan National Forest Park. Ranked one of China’s top tourist attractions, it is just 15 minutes by foot from the hotel. In addition to its famed picturesque scenery, visitors can enjoy boating, fishing, swimming, and other activities. Another highlight in this park is the ski resort. In the wintertime it hosts the annual Changchun International Vasaloppet Ski Competitions, attracting both international and regional competitors. Don’t miss seeing China’s first movie theme park, Changchun Film City. Nicknamed “Chinese Hollywood” and only a 15-minute walk from the hotel, visitors can view cutting-edge special effects labs and experience thrilling activities.
Delve into China’s history and visit the Puppet Emperor’s Palace & Exhibition Hall to learn about the life of Puyi, China’s last emperor. See the beautiful halls and gardens at Changchun’s largest Buddhist temple, Banruo Temple. In the city center is Changchun Cultural Square, the world’s second-largest open square, after Tiananmen Square in Beijing. Shengli Park, the city’s oldest, is unique for more than 5,000 rare water lilies. Pick up some of the local handicrafts, including bark paintings, woven grass items, and woodcarvings. Sample some of Changchun’s indigenous food, including game dishes that can only be found in this part of China.
Посмотреть карту окрестностей
Local Area Recommendations Powered By Foursquare
Arts & Culture
- People's Square of Changchun 20.0 км/12.4 мили (миль)
- Changchun International Conference & Exhibition Center 8.0 км/5.0 мили (миль)
- Jingyuetan National Forest Park Golf Course 7.0 км/4.3 мили (миль)
- Changchun City Center 18.0 км/11.2 мили (миль)
- Changchun Movie Wonderland 1.3 км/0.8 мили (миль)
- Northeast Tiger Park 3.0 км/1.9 мили (миль)
- Jingyuetan National Forest Park 5.0 км/3.1 мили (миль)
- Changchun Sculpture Park 14.0 км/8.7 мили (миль)
- Changchun South Lake Park 18.0 км/11.2 мили (миль)
- Changchun Railway Station 19.0 км/11.8 мили (миль)
- Changchun Longjia International Airport 37.0 км/23.0 мили (миль)