Sheraton Shanghai Waigaoqiao Hotel
The Sheraton Shanghai Waigaoqiao Hotel is ideally located in the Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone (WFTZ), 15 kilometers from Pudong’s Central Business District (CBD). The city’s well-developed highways and metro lines nearby provide easy access to premier shopping, dining, and entertainment in the Lujiazui Financial District. Additionally, Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) is 20 minutes from our hotel, and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA) is approximately 40 minutes away. Currently under construction, China’s second Disney theme park will be reachable by car in just 25 minutes.
For breathtaking views, take a ride to the top of the Oriental Pearl Tower. A modern landmark and a popular tourist attraction, it is the tallest TV tower in Asia and the third-highest in the world. Inspiring panoramas can also be found on the 100th-floor observation deck of the Shanghai World Financial Center (SWFC), one of the world’s tallest buildings.
Just 15 minutes from the hotel by car, Shanghai Binjiang Forest Park sits at the confluence of the Huangpu and Yangzte rivers. Stroll along the breakwater, watch the crowded shipping lanes, rent a bike for two, pitch a tent on one of the spacious, manicured lawns, or rent a barbecue pit for a day of outdoor fun.
For an antiquated look at the city’s history, visit the China National Museum at the Shanghai World Expo. Divided into two parts, the museum and regional pavilions fully embody China’s culture and history. Meanwhile, the Shanghai Science and Technology Museum offers visitors a unique experience under its theme of “Nature, People, and Science.” Take an excursion to see the sprawling skyline at The Bund, an area that has symbolized the city since the 1920s; the storied pedestrian street Xintiandi; the historic and fashionable French Concession; or the artist area Tianzifang.
Back in Pudong, shopping abounds at the Super Brand Mall. Located in Lujiazui, this spacious mall is home to more than 100 international fashion brand boutiques, as well as food and beverage establishments. If you like dumplings, there is no better place than in Shanghai. Called xiao long bao, the steamed soup buns traditionally have 18 folds and are filled with pork, seafood, or vegetables.
Visualizzare la Mappa dell’area locale
- Ospedale 7th People's Hospital di Shanghai 1.0 km/0.6 miglia
- The Bund 20.0 km/12.4 miglia
- Stazione ferroviaria di Shanghai Maglev 20.0 km/12.4 miglia
- Stazione ferroviaria di Shanghai 25.0 km/15.5 miglia
- Aeroporto internazionale di Shanghai Pudong 35.0 km/21.8 miglia
- Hongqiao International Airport 38.0 km/23.6 miglia
- Delphi Corporation 0.3 km/0.2 miglia
- Fiat 0.3 km/0.2 miglia
- Sony Corporation 0.3 km/0.2 miglia
- Olympus (Melville) 2.0 km/1.2 miglia
- Lenovo 3.0 km/1.9 miglia
- Honeywell 4.0 km/2.5 miglia
- Siemens 4.0 km/2.5 miglia
- Electrolux 4.0 km/2.5 miglia
- Hewlett Packard 5.0 km/3.1 miglia
- Rockwell 5.0 km/3.1 miglia
- Flextronics International 5.0 km/3.1 miglia
- Agilent 5.0 km/3.1 miglia
- BASF 7.0 km/4.3 miglia
- ABB 8.0 km/5.0 miglia
- General Motors 8.0 km/5.0 miglia
- Lujiazui Financial District 15.0 km/9.3 miglia