Sheraton Qingdao Licang Hotel
Located at the foot of Lao Shan Mountain, Qingdao is a hilly port city on the shore of the Yellow Sea in China’s Shandong Province. The Sheraton Qingdao Licang Hotel is situated at the intersection of Jinshui Road and Tongchuan Road, in Licang’s business district. Offices, retail shops, a sports center, and a cultural center are just steps from the hotel. Qingdao Liuting International Airport (TAO) is only a 15-minute drive away, and Qingdao Railway Station can be reached by car in 25 minutes.
Experience Badaguan, Lao Shan National Forest Park, or the National Shilaoren Tourist Resort. All are less than 25 minutes by car from the hotel. Beautiful European architecture is especially prominent at Badaguan (Eight Passes). This scenic area features eight streets named after the famous passes of the Great Wall of China. They are lined with more than 200 charming homes representing 24 historic architectural styles. The 440-meter-long Zhan Qian Pier, the symbol of Qingdao, is another key sight. The 2008 Olympic Sailing Center, the Qingdao International Convention Center, and the two impressive aquariums Polar Ocean World and Underwater World are also noteworthy.
A famous garden city, Qingdao also hosts numerous annual festivals, including the Qingdao International Beer Festival and the Qingdao International Sea Festival. Be sure to visit the Qingdao Beer Museum, the only one of its kind in China. Housed in a historic building just 15 minutes by car from the hotel, this century-old brewing company invites you to sample its signature beverages, learn about its past, and pick up souvenirs.
In addition to beer, Qingdao is known for its seafood. Try fresh, delectable local clams or savor the seafood wanton and roasted sleeve-fish (squid). Abundant entertainment can be found in the popular Hong Kong Garden neighborhood, which is filled with hundreds of shops, restaurants, and bars. Delight in unique handcrafted seashell items, glistening natural pearls, seafood products, hand-woven grass handicrafts, and eye-catching green stones from Lao Shan Mountain.
Exibir mapa da região local
Arte e Cultura
- Museu da Cerveja de Qingdao 16.0 km/9.9 milhas
- Montanha Laoshan 21.0 km/13.1 milhas
- Parque de Exposições de Horticultura Internacional de Qingdao 5.0 km/3.1 milhas
- Shopping center Wanda 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- Qingdao International Convention And Exhibition Center (QICC) 11.0 km/6.8 milhas
- Parque Industrial de Qingdao Haier 6.0 km/3.7 milhas
Escritórios do Governo
- Prefeitura Municipal de Qingdao 16.0 km/9.9 milhas
- Centro Olímpico de Vela de Qingdao 16.0 km/9.9 milhas
- O balneário número 1 20.0 km/12.4 milhas
- Estação de trem de Qingdao North 8.0 km/5.0 milhas
- Aeroporto de Qingdao Liuting 20.0 km/12.4 milhas
- Estação Ferroviária de Qingdao 20.0 km/12.4 milhas