Sheraton Seattle Hotel
Welcome to the Emerald City, a cosmopolitan destination where you can shop at fine boutiques, eat fresh seafood at a trendy restaurant, and still breathe fresh coastal air. In the words of Perry Como, "The bluest skies I've ever seen are in Seattle."
Our hotel enjoys a convenient downtown location. The historic Pike Place Market, the Seattle Art Museum, the Space Needle, Experience Music Project, and a host of other exciting attractions are right nearby. See a show at the Fifth Avenue Theater or the Paramount Theater. Experience the opera or ballet at McCaw Hall. Enjoy the Seattle Symphony at Benaroya Hall. All are just a short walk from the hotel. A short trip will take you to bustling Pioneer Square or the colorful International District.
Despite the city's relatively brief history, diversity and tradition fill the streets of Seattle. This medium-sized urban hub is thriving economically with help from multinational companies like Microsoft and Starbucks. For many who live here, however, the bright blue skies, abundant water, and picturesque mountain ranges are what make this beautiful city.
International District - Enticing aromas drift from restaurants like Bush Garden and Sea Garden in this primarily Asian neighborhood. Specialty shops filled with unusual treasures line the streets. Check out the inner-city oasis Hing Hay Park, complete with a pagoda and the Wing Luke Asian Museum.
Pike Place Market - This is the heart of Seattle and the number one tourist site in the area, attracting frenzied crowds of visitors and locals. The oldest continually operating farmer’s market in the country, Pike Place features fresh fish, fruits and vegetables, and arts and crafts as far as the eye can see.
Pioneer Square – Seattle’s oldest neighborhood, this is where the term “Skid Row” originated. Lumberjacks skidded logs down Yesler Street, to a mill at the bottom of the hill, and saloons and brothels lined the street. The Underground Tour explores these now subterranean storefronts. Today the neighborhood is filled with art galleries, small shops, restaurants, and bars and clubs, many featuring live music.
Seattle Center – Part amusement park, part festival grounds, the center hosts The Bite of Seattle, Bumbershoot and many other popular festivals. Permanent fixtures of this 74-acre park include the Seattle Opera, Intiman Theater, Paul Allen’s Experience Music Project, the Pacific Science Center and the Space Needle.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- A.C.T. (A Contemporary Theater) 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- Paramount Theater 0.2 km/0.1 miles
- 5th Avenue Theater 0.2 km/0.1 miles
- Benaroya Hall (Seattle Symphony) 0.3 km/0.2 miles
- Seattle Art Museum 0.4 km/0.3 miles
- Boeing Museum of Flight 12.9 km/8.0 miles
- Fred Hutchinson Hospital 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Swedish Hospital 1.4 km/0.9 miles
- Harborview Medical Center 1.5 km/0.9 miles
- Seattle University 2.3 km/1.4 miles
- Virginia Mason Hospital 2.7 km/1.7 miles
- Seattle Pacific University 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- University of Washington Medical Center 6.4 km/4.0 miles
- Children's Hospital 7.1 km/4.4 miles
- University of Washington 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Ernst & Young 0.0 km/0.0 miles
- U.S. Bank 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- Nordstrom Corporate Headquarters 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- IBM 0.3 km/0.2 miles
- JP Morgan Chase 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Bank of America 0.7 km/0.4 miles
- Amazon.com 1.5 km/0.9 miles
- Starbucks Coffee Company 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Boeing Airline Division 32.2 km/20.0 miles
- Microsoft 40.2 km/25.0 miles
- Pike Place Market 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Experience Music Project 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Pacific Science Center 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- International District 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- The Space Needle 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Pioneer Square 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Columbia Winery 24.1 km/15.0 miles
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery 24.1 km/15.0 miles
- Snoqualmie Falls 51.5 km/32.0 miles
- Seattle Aquarium 1.2 km/0.8 miles
- Safeco Field (Home of the Seattle Mariners Baseball Team) 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- CenturyLink Field (Home of the Seattle Seahawks and the Seattle Sounders) 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Key Arena 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Husky Stadium 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Nordstrom 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- Westlake Center Mall 0.2 km/0.1 miles
- Macy's 0.3 km/0.2 miles
- Monorail 0.2 km/0.1 miles
- Ferry Terminal 1.2 km/0.8 miles