Sheraton Reston Hotel
Sheraton Reston Hotel is centrally located just 1.2 miles from Reston Town Center and a short drive many of the major entertainment and historical attractions of metropolitan Washington, D.C.
With more than 50 retail shops, 30 restaurants and a 13-screen Multiplex Cinema, the quaint Reston Town Center is also host to many special events throughout the year, including concerts, festivals, parades and ice skating. World-famous Tyson’s Corner Galleria is just seven miles away and features hundreds of shops and restaurants.
We're the only hotel in Reston to call a golf course our backyard. The Sheraton Reston overlooks the Reston National Golf Course and offers guests discounts for play and club rentals. Take a drive through Virginia's richly endowed wine country, which begins about 10 miles from the hotel.
For the historian in you, the hotel is near many famous Civil War Battlefields and Monuments. Local attractions include:
Arlington National Cemetery: The nation’s most treasured burial ground is home to more than 285,000 honored dead, including President John F. Kennedy and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
Georgetown: Once a thriving colonial port, Georgetown retains its historical appeal with brick paved sidewalks, elegant Victorian row houses, and beautiful gardens.
Jefferson, Lincoln, and Washington Memorials: Perhaps the most photographed buildings in Washington, these beautiful monuments located on the Mall are open daily, except December 25th.
National Cathedral: The world’s sixth largest cathedral, the Washington National Cathedral towers above the cityscape just north of Georgetown. Offering interior and garden tours, unmatched views from the towers, magnificent stained glass, and dramatic Gothic architecture.
Smithsonian Museums: Open daily except December 25th, this impressive cultural destination offers complimentary admission, and includes the National Air and Space Museum, the National Museum of Natural History, National Museum of the American Indian, National Portrait Gallery, the Smithsonian American Art Museum and its Renwick Gallery, and much more.
Other recommended stops in the DC metropolitan area include the United States Capitol, where U.S. legislative policy is shaped and guided tours are offered daily; the Vietnam Veterans, Korean War, and World War II memorials; and Mt. Vernon, Virginia, home of President George Washington.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- UDVAR Hazy Center 6.4 km/4.0 miles
- Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts 9.6 km/6.0 miles
- National History Museum 32.2 km/20.0 miles
- Smithsonian Museum 32.2 km/20.0 miles
- Air and Space Museum 32.2 km/20.0 miles
- Corcoran Gallery of Art 32.2 km/20.0 miles
- Childrens Museum 32.2 km/20.0 miles
- Reston Hospital 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Northern Virginia Community College 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Marymount University - Loudoun Center 11.3 km/7.0 miles
- George Washington University - Virginia Campus 12.9 km/8.0 miles
- Georgetown University 32.2 km/20.0 miles
- American University 32.2 km/20.0 miles
- Catholic University of America 32.2 km/20.0 miles
- Logicon 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Boeing Corporation 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Lime Wire 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Learning Tree 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Sallie Mae 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Siebel Systems 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- MCI 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Unisys 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- TRW Automotive 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Lockheed Martin 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Sprint Corporation 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Accenture 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Dyncorp 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Software AG 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- America Online 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Nextel 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Oracle 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Raytheon Corporation 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Computer Associates 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Apple Computers 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- AT&T 6.4 km/4.0 miles
- Reston National Golf Course 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- US Geological Survey 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- NASA 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- The White House 32.2 km/20.0 miles
- United States Capitol 32.2 km/20.0 miles
- Plaza America 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Reston Community Center 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Virginia Wineries 16.1 km/10.0 miles
- Battle of Bull Run (Civil War History Tours) 24.1 km/15.0 miles
- Kennedy Center 32.2 km/20.0 miles
- Georgetown 32.2 km/20.0 miles
- Old Town Alexandria 40.2 km/25.0 miles
- Washington Bike and Ski Shop 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Reston Town Center 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Tysons Corner Center 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Tysons Galleria 8.0 km/5.0 miles