General Directions to the Hotel
From Bondi Beach
- Leaving the beach, take signs for the city.
- Continue along Oxford Street for 5 kilometres until Hyde Park appears on the right, then turn right onto Elizabeth Street.
- The hotel is located 600 metres ahead on your left.
Approximately 30 minutes/8 kilometres
From Sydney International Airport
- Departing the airport, follow signs for the city.
- Continue along Southern Cross Drive for 5.5 kilometres.
- Enter the Eastern Distributor Tunnel (toll applicable) and continue a further 3 kilometres, bearing left for the William Street Exit.
- Turn left onto William Street and continue along for 700 metres, driving past Hyde Park, then turn right onto Elizabeth Street.
- The hotel is located 200 metres ahead on your left.
Approximately 25 minutes/11 kilometres
From Western Sydney
- After crossing the Anzac Bridge on the Western Distributor, follow signs for City South (Bathurst Street).
- Continue onto Bathurst Street and cross through six intersections until you meet Hyde Park.
- Turn left onto Elizabeth Street. The hotel is located 300 metres ahead on your left.
Approximately 45 minutes/24 kilometres
From Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Cross Sydney Harbour Bridge on the Bradfield Highway (city lanes, not Cahill Expressway).
- Remain in the left-hand lane for the York Street Exit, then turn left onto Grosvenor Street.
- Proceed down Grosvenor Street, and slight right to continue along Bridge Street at the bottom.
- At the first intersection, turn right onto Pitt Street and continue along until you reach the intersection at King Street; you will turn left onto King Street.
- After turning onto King Street, at the first set of lights turn right onto Castlereagh Street.
- Follow Castlereagh until the second intersection and turn left onto Park Street.
- At the first intersection, turn left again onto Elizabeth Street.
- The hotel is located 300 metres ahead on your left.
Approximately 10 minutes/5 kilometres