Rooms & Rates

  • For stays longer than 90 days, please call 866-539-3446.
  • You can only book 550 days in advance.
  • Please double-check your dates.
1 Room 1 Rooms , 1 Adult 1 Adults , 1 Child 0 Children

Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel Connect

October 11

Please support my team and I as we celebrate our 20th year of walking to find a cure! You have made a difference in the fight against breast cancer! Maryland has the sixth highest breast cancer death rate in the country. However, through the support and dedication of individuals like you, there are more than 3 Million breast cancer survivors in the US today. Your gift makes a difference with every dollar. 75% of funds raised are invested locally, in an effort to support education, treatment and support services. The remaining 25% is invested in national research and the goal of finding the cures for breast cancer. Your donation has not only helped me reach my fundraising goal, it has made a difference in the lives of people in our community. Thank you for your generosity!

    With checkins