We thought of the little things (and big things) that will make you feel at ease.
When you stay at the Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel, out of town doesn't mean out of touch. Stay connected to what's important to you with our lobby "connection destination," the Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft, where you'll receive High Speed Internet Access as well as access to a PC workstation, TV on PC workstations, and printing services.
Club guests also have special access to the newly-renovated Club Lounge. A relaxing, upscale space, the Club Lounge offers complimentary breakfast, afternoon hors d’oeuvres and a variety of beverage options. Take advantage of the private Club Lounge where you can connect with friends, meet with your team, or simply relax by catching your favorite TV show. Need to get some work done? A copier/fax/printer and complimentary office supplies are ready to go.
After a day of friends, family, or business, there is one more thing to savor: the welcome of our Sheraton, which is completely smoke-free.
- Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft
- Business Center
- Self and Valet Parking Facilities USD 20 - 28 per day
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Express/Video Check-Out Available
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Concierge Service
- Laundry Service
- Non-Smoking Facilities
- Express Check-Out
- Luggage Storage
- Disability Accessible Facilities
- Air Conditioned Facilities
- 100% Non-Smoking Rooms and Facilities
Recreation & Entertainment
- Sheraton Fitness
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- Sheraton Club Lounge
- Golf Courses Nearby
- High Speed Internet Access in All Guest Rooms 9.95-15.95 USD per day
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access in Lobby 15.95 USD per day