Sheraton San Jose Hotel
Coordinamento/pianificazione di matrimoni
Let our exceptional staff and catering team embrace your wedding dreams and bring them to life in an unforgettable occasion. Our California mission-style building, located in the heart of Silicon Valley, features lush grounds surrounding our outdoor swimming pool, dotted by tall palm trees.
We offer a wedding ceremony site and lovely receptions in one of three ballrooms, ranging in size from more than 2,000 to just over 800 square feet, or on our roomy outdoor terrace.
For a complete outdoors affair, your ceremony can take place adjacent to our pool deck in the beautiful garden, which offers cascading waterfalls, tropical palms and other plants and flowers in a resort-like atmosphere.
Your wedding will be an event to remember in the grand and spacious Tivoli Ballroom, a private ballroom comprising 2,112 square feet for the accommodation of 150 guests and including a foyer for the reception.
Our selection of tasteful venues also includes our Silicon Valley Ballroom, consisting of 1,456 square feet for hosting 80 guests with a dance floor and featuring floor-to-ceiling windows for capturing each moment in natural light.
Our outdoor terrace allows for an open-air ceremony under beautiful skies and in view of towering palm trees and greenery. This 667-square-foot space accommodates 100 guests theater-style or 80 for a charming fresh-air reception.
Your intimate affair will be cherished in the Milpitas Ballroom, consisting of 858 square feet for 50 guests with a dance floor. Floor-to-ceiling windows look out onto our bright, lush garden. This venue also features direct access to the outdoor terrace.
CATERING & CUISINE
Our catering packages start at $30.00 per person and range to approximately $85.00 (plus 9.25% tax and 20% service charge). All packages offer the following amenities and perks to simplify planning and ensure your event’s success:
- 10% Discount on Your Rehearsal Dinner or Post Nuptial Brunch
- Dedicated Catering Manager to Help You Plan Your Wedding Day
- Private Menu Tasting with our Executive Chef
- Complimentary Parking
- On-Site Banquet Manager Throughout Your Reception
- Tables: Gift, Guest Book, Wedding Cake, Guest Tables, plus a Head Table and Chairs
- Hurricane Lamp with White Candle and Mirror Tile on Each Table
- Hardwood Dance Floor
- White Linen with Your Choice of Color Napkins
- Appetizers for your Guests Upon Arrival to the Reception
- Champagne or Sparkling Cider Toast, with One (1) Glass Per Person
- 3-Course Meal or Buffet
- Elegantly Designed Wedding Cake with Cake Cutting Service
- The night-of-your-dreams in our Honeymoon Suite
- Special Weekend Room Rates for Your Guests
Our staff has over 20 years of experience coordinating weddings. Let us make your dreams come true. Don't hesitate to contact our Wedding Coordinator, Linda DeMenno, at (408) 473-8160.