Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
Meetings & Events
Let our dedicated meeting staff and completely redesigned ballroom space combine to make your next event a total success. We have 60,000 square feet of flexible space within our 43 meeting rooms including a separate upscale Executive Conference Center.
The 13,768-square-foot Metropolitan Ballroom hosts up to 2,500 guests and opens into the Central Park Ballroom. One floor up, the 8,715-square-foot New York Ballroom holds an additional 1,200 guests. Perfect for large meetings or events.
60,000 square feet of event and pre-function space have been redesigned in a classic style similar to glamorous hotel ballrooms of the past. An Executive Meeting Specialist team and the latest in communications and a/v equipment ensures your meeting will run well.
- PCMA/Convene Magazine - Best Places For Small Meetings 2012
- Corporate & Incentive Travel - Award of Excellence 2013
- Successful Meetings - Pinnacle Award 2013
- Business Destinations - Best Business Hotel Award 2013
- Association Meetings - Inner Circle Award 2013
- Meetings Focus - Best of The East Award 2013
- Meetings & Conventions - Gold Key Award 2013
- Smart Meetings - Platinum Choice Award 2013
- Hotel Excellence Awards - Best Business Services 2013
Click here to view our banquet and catering menus.
|Number of Guest Rooms:||1781|
|Number of Meeting Spaces:||42|
|Largest Meeting Space:||16,257 sq ft (1,510.23 sq.m)|
Your event is sure to run smoothly with the help of an Executive Meeting Specialist, here to assist with anything you and your guests need and audio-visual equipment. More >
Escalators link the second floor ballroom level with the third. On the lower level are the 13 conference rooms of the fully contained Executive Conference Center for smaller meetings with up to 100 attendees. More >
We’re proud to offer access to Cisco’s state-of-the-art TelePresence technology. Using high definition video and superb audio, TelePresence creates a lifelike virtual meeting experience connecting participants around the world. More >