Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay
Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 21 years or older (with valid identification).
Check Cashing Policy
Check cashing services are available to guests who present valid identification and credit card approval. There is a limit of $200 per day.
Extra Bedding Policy
Only one rollaway bed is available per room per night at a 65 USD charge per night. Rollaways beds can only be used in king bedded rooms.
Gift Certificate Policy
Valid Gift Certificates are accepted. Please contact the resort for more information.
Extra Adult Policy
For a third and fourth adult in the room, there is an additional 65 USD charge per person per night. Children under 18 years of age and younger are free if using existing bedding.
Package Handling Policy
There is a package handling fee for all incoming and outbound packages. Please contact the hotel directly for the exact fee.
Dogs weighing less than 40 pounds are allowed. They must be on leashes at all times and are not allowed in restaurants or other public areas.
Credit/Debit Card Policy
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
Resort Charge Policy
Guests will be charged a daily fee of 30 USD plus tax. This charge includes the following amenities:
- High speed internet access in guest room and the ocean view deck (lobby level)
- Self parking for one vehicle (valet parking available for a nominal fee)
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls
- 30 minutes of long distances calls per day
- Use of the Keauhou to Kailua-Kona trolley
- Two bottles of water daily
- Yoga Classes Monday through Saturday mornings
- Cultural Tours Monday through Thursday
- Hawaii Island and Welcome Orientation – Daily in the Lobby
- Hula lessons and Lei making
- 50% off one (1) Bike Rental at the Flying Fish
Smoking is not permitted in the guest rooms. Violation of this policy will result in a non-refundable 200 USD cleaning fee.