Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel & Convention Center
Sheraton Club Lounge
Club guests also have special access to the Club Lounge. A relaxing, upscale space, the Club Lounge offers complimentary breakfast, afternoon hors d’oeuvres and a variety of beverage options. Take advantage of the private Club Lounge where you can connect with friends, meet with your team, or simply relax by catching your favorite TV show. Need to get some work done? A copier/fax/printer and complimentary office supplies are ready to go.
For non-US hotels, rates confirmed in USD may be converted to local currency by the hotel at your time of stay, based on the exchange rate used by the hotel and are subject to exchange rate fluctuations. Credit card charges are subject to additional currency conversions by banks or credit card companies, which are not within the hotel's control and may impact the amount charged to your credit card. Please contact the hotel if you have any questions.
Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 18 years or older (with valid identification).
Age Requirement Policy
Guest must be 18 years or older to reserve a room. Valid identification required at check-in.
Babysitting/Child Care Policy
Babysitting services are available upon request for a fee. Advance notice is required.
Check Acceptance Policy
Personal checks are not accepted. Traveler checks are accepted.
Extra Bedding Policy
Extra beds are available for a fee.
Family Plan Policy
Up to two children aged 12 or younger can sleep for free in the existing bedding of a room shared with a parent or guardian.
ID Requirement Policy
In accordance with the legal regulations of the autonomous city of Buenos Aires and our hotel policies, valid identification must be presented at check-in.
Guests who are 18 or older:
- Argentine guests must present National Identity documents.
- Foreign guests must present passports.
Guests who are younger than 18:
- If a minor is accompanied by one or both parents, both the minor and the parent(s) must present National Identity documents or passports, along with a birth certificate or a marriage certificate from the minor’s home country.
- If a minor is accompanied by a legal tutor, certifying documentation must be presented, along with National Identity documents or passports for both the minor and the tutor.
- If a minor is accompanied by an authorized guardian, the guardian must present a notarized certificate issued by the minor’s parents, along with National Identity documents or passports for both the minor and the guardian.
American, Canadian, and Australian passport holders are required to pay a reciprocity fee online with a credit card before arriving in Argentina. Please contact the Argentine Embassy or Consulate in your country before traveling.
Voucher Acceptance Policy
Vouchers are accepted.