Golf Course Closure
The Cable Beach Golf Club is currently closed and undergoing a renovation. Please contact the hotel for further information.
In-Room Movies/Video Games Unavailable
Please note that the in-room movie and video game rental system is currently not available. We are working on resolving the issue however the resolution date has not been determined. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact the resort for further information.
The telephone number listed above is the resort's direct dial number. For room reservations, please use the following phone numbers:
- US Toll-Free Reservations (888) 627-7812
- International Reservations (353)(21) 4558355 (charges apply)
Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 18 years or older (with valid identification).
Age Requirement Policy
Guests must be 21 years or older with valid identification to reserve a room. During the Spring Break periods of March and April, the minimum age required to check-in is 25 years of age or older with valid identification.
Babysitting/Child Care Policy
Babysitting services can be arranged through the concierge desk with advanced notice. Last sitting start time is 8:30 PM. A fee will apply.
No personal checks are accepted. Only travelers checks are accepted.
The hotel does not offer check cashing services.
In the event of a hurricane the Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort & Casino will replace the balance of a guest’s vacation for the duration of the reservation. This guarantee applies to room and applicable taxes. The stipulations that apply are as follows:
- Replacement vacation must be taken at the Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort & Casino within one calendar year.
- Reservation for comparable accommodations will be made on a space available basis.
- Black out dates applies as determined in our sole discretion.
- Any commission owed to travel agents will be paid on the stay interrupted by the hurricane.
- Other expenses including but not limited to airfare, food and beverage, or catered services are not included or covered by this guarantee.
- In-house guests will not be penalized for an early departure in the event of a hurricane.
- The guarantee offered by Starwood Hotels and Resorts is subject to change at the discretion of the operator at any time without prior notice.
- Guests holding confirmed an full deposited reservation and are within the non-refundable window that are unable to travel to the resort due to a hurricane closing of Nassau International Airport or the Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort & Casino will be given the option for a full refund or a one room category upgrade on their next visit within one calendar year.
- The island of Nassau must actually be placed under a Hurricane Watch or Hurricane Warning by the National Hurricane Center for the Hurricane Guarantee Policy to be in effect.
A hurricane is definite/validated by the National Hurricane Center only. Typically a tropical cyclone in which the maximum sustained surface wind is 74 mph to 64 knots or greater.
Early Departure Policy
There is an early departure penalty of one night plus tax for guests checking out prior to their scheduled departure date.
Gift Certificate Policy
To purchase or redeem a gift certificate, please contact the hotel directly.
Pets permitted. Guests will be required to inform the hotel prior to arrival and sign a pet policy form at the hotel. Deposit may be required.
Credit/Debit Card Policy
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
Please note that there is a $40.00 per room per day Resort Fee which includes High Speed Internet Access in the guest rooms and lobby, access to the state of the art fitness center, non-motorized water sports equipment, pool and beach gratuities, housekeeping and local calls.
The resort is 100% smoke free. Smoking will only be permitted outside the resort. A cleaning fee of $200 will be charged to any guest if any evidence of smoking is found in their room.