The hotel is compliant with ADA. ADA compliant guest rooms are available.
Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 21 years or older (with valid identification).
Check Cashing Policy
Check cashing services are available to guests who present a valid, major credit card (photo identification). There is a limit of $100 per day. and $500 per week (stay).
Connecting Room Policy
Connecting rooms can be guaranteed for a fee. For more information, please contact the hotel directly.
Early Departure Policy
An early departure fee may be imposed on guests departing prior to their scheduled departure date. Fees may be up to 50% of one night's room revenue. Please contact the hotel for further information.
Extra Bedding Policy
Extra beds are available for a fee. If an extra bed is required for an additional adult, the fee is included in the extra adult charge. Cribs are complimentary.
Package Handling Policy
There is a package handling fee for all incoming and outbound packages. Please contact the hotel directly for the exact fee.
We welcome dogs up to 80 lbs and feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Dog Bed. If you are planning to bring your dog, it must be pre-arranged and is subject to availability.
- Dogs must always be leashed or in a carrier while in public areas.
- Dogs are not allowed in food and beverage areas, the pool area or tennis courts.
- Dogs must never be left unattended and room cleaning must be scheduled in advance for a time when the dog is not in the room.
- Dogs must not make noise or disturb the interest of other hotel guests.
Guests will be asked to sign a Dog Waiver/indemnification form and agree to pay any additional cleaning bills or repairs should it be required. Charges may apply even if damage is discovered after departure.
Credit/Debit Card Policy
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
Resort Charge Policy
A daily resort charge of USD $31.25, inclusive of tax, will be posted to each guest room for a variety of amenities* and services.
- Kids 12 & under eat free at Rum Fire (1 child per adult entree; special childrens menu only)
- Internet Access
- Cultural Arts, Crafts, and Activities
- Local on-island telephone calls
- Toll-free and credit card access telephone calls
- Shuttle Service (based on availibility within the Poipu area)
- Complimentary Valet Parking for the first night
Resort charge fee and inclusions are subject to change without prior notification.
All guest rooms and public spaces are non-smoking. There is one designated smoking area on property, by garden lobby. A $200 cleaning fee will be charged to any guest who violates the smoking policy.