Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas, Lake Buena Vista/Orlando
Starwood Preferred Guest Information
As a villa property, we are unable to offer select SPG® elite member benefits including upgrades, Suite Night Awards, 4:00 p.m. late check-outs, and Your24. Also, in regards to Free Night Awards:
- May only book within 365 days of arrival
- Inventory may be limited
- Starpoints acquired through conversion of a vacation ownership interest may not be redeemed for Free Night Awards at a Starwood Vacation Ownership property.
Renovations: September 15 - December 20, 2014
From September 15 through December 20, 2014, the resort will be undergoing various maintenance projects. The following areas will be closed and/or relocated:
- Check-in and bellman facilities will be temporarily relocated directly across the street from the resort’s main entrance. Guests scheduled to arrive during this time should look for signs directing to the temporary registration desk. Resort staff will do everything possible to ensure a smooth check-in process.
- Zimmie’s Family Restaurant & Sports Bar will be closed for renovation. During this time, The Market Place, Cascades Bar & Grill and the Tacky Tiki Bar & Grill will extend their hours of operation to better accommodate guests. The daily breakfast buffet will be temporarily relocated to the Fountains Recreation Center.
- As a result of the restaurant renovations, the Super Pool will be closed intermittently. During these closures, guests will have access to the six other resort pools.
Please contact the resort for further information.
Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 21 years or older (with valid identification).
Age Requirement Policy
Guests must be 18 years or older with photo identification to reserve a room.
Banking and Cashier/Check Cashing
For foreign currency and traveler's check exchange services, you can visit the Transportation & Dining desk located in the Reception Center of the resort.
Early Arrival Policy
We invite you to check in after 4 p.m. However, if your arrival does not coincide with our schedule, the Front Desk will be happy to receive your bags while you enjoy the surrounding resort facilities. For your security, keys will only be given to the individual with the reservation unless other arrangements have been made.
Extra Bedding Policy
Rollaway beds must be requested and are subject to availability and nightly fees. A maximum of one rollaway bed is allowed in a Two-Bedroom Villa. Cribs are complimentary.
Gift Certificate Policy
To redeem a gift certificate, please fax a copy of the gift certificate along with the guest name, address, phone number as well as the desired accommodations and dates to (407) 903-4302 or call 1-800-583-6170 Ext. #7.
All of our nightly rental guests are provided a complete villa cleaning each day and a sheet change every third day, with the exception of those rate plans that do not include service. Verify the rate plan before booking your reservation to see if it includes daily housekeeping service.
If you ever have special requirements, we're ready to assist you. Just call us at (407)239-3100
Late Checkout Policy
We request that you check out before 10 a.m. However, if your departure does not coincide with our schedule, the Front Desk will be happy to receive your bags while you enjoy the surrounding resort facilities
Due to the nature of vacation ownership, SPG benefits do not include extended check out time for guests staying at the resort.
Package Handling Policy
As a courtesy to our guests, our mail room will accept parcels for registered and arriving guests. All parcels must be addressed to the registered guest or with the name on the future reservation. All parcels will be accepted up to 30 days prior to arrival and held up to two weeks after departure. Improperly addressed parcels and those left for more than two weeks after departure will be returned to sender.
A 10 USD handling fee applies per parcel (up to 10 pounds). An additional 1 USD per pound applies to parcels weighing more than 10 pounds, up to a maximum of 25 USD. For additional information, please contact the resort directly.
In order to ensure your stay is as pleasant as possible and to keep your villa clean and comfortable, our policy is that pets are not permitted anywhere on the resort property.
Our resort is smoke-free. Guests are asked to refrain from smoking inside the villas, balconies, lanais, and the enclosed areas around the swimming pools and the children's play areas. The resort also observes local and state smoking ordinances that may prohibit smoking in some public places.
A fee of 250 USD will be charged to any guest who smokes in smoke free areas. There are designated smoking areas throughout the resort for those who wish to light up.