The hotel is compliant with ADA. ADA compliant guest rooms are available. Please note that there is no elevator access to the sixth floor of the Main Tower.
Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 21 years or older (with valid identification).
Age Requirement Policy
Guests must be 18 years or older with photo identification to reserve a room.
Check Cashing Policy
Check cashing services are available to guests who present a valid, major credit card (photo identification). There is a limit of 100 USD per stay.
In the event of a hurricane* in the Fort Lauderdale area, the Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel will replace a guest's vacation for the entire duration of the reservation. This guarantee applies to room and applicable taxes. This policy is applicable to transient reservations and groups as stipulated in their contracts.
The stipulations that apply are as follows:
- Replacement vacation must be taken at the Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel within one year. Reservations for comparable accommodations will be made on a space available basis. Blackout dates do apply (as determined in our sole discretion).
- Any commission owed to travel agents will be paid on the stay interrupted by the hurricane.
- Other expenses including, but not limited to, airfares, food and beverage, or chartered services are not included or covered by this guarantee.
- The guarantee offered by Starwood Hotels and Resorts is subject to change at the discretion of the operator at any time without notice.
- Guests holding confirmed and fully deposited reservations (and are within the non-refundable deposit window) that are unable to travel to the resort due to a hurricane* closing the airport or the Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel will be given the option of a full refund or a one room category upgrade, based on space availability, on their next visit to the Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel within one year.
*A hurricane is defined/validated by the National Hurricane Center, typically a tropical cyclone in which the maximum sustained surface wind is 74 mph (64 knots) or greater.
Connecting Room Policy
The hotel offers a limited number of connecting rooms. Please request connecting rooms in advance, as they are subject to availability.
Credit Card Authorization Form Policy
Credit card authorization forms are accepted. Please contact the hotel for further information.
Per city ordinance, please note that during sea turtle nesting season—March through October—external lighting must be kept to a minimum and cannot be visible from the beach. Light illuminating the hotel or dune crosswalks will be turned off at night.
Extra Bedding Policy
Please note that rollaway beds are only permitted in king bedded guest rooms and king suites. Rollaway beds are not permitted in rooms with two double beds.
Gift Certificate Policy
To redeem a gift certificate, please contact the hotel directly.
Late Checkout Policy
Guests checking out after 1pm incur a late checkout fee of 15 USD per hour.
Package Handling Policy
There is a package handling fee for all incoming and outbound packages. Please contact the hotel directly for the exact fee.
We are pleased to welcome dogs weighing up to 40 pounds at the hotel. One dog is allowed per room, and guests must sign a pet waiver. Regrettably, cats are not allowed.
Guests should note that due to a city ordinance, pets are not allowed on most public beaches; however, the public beach north of Sunrise Boulevard is open to pets after 5pm.
Credit/Debit Card Policy
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
A valid credit card is required at the time of check in for the payment of the room, tax, and incidentals. If a guest is paying cash, a deposit equal to the room, tax and 50 USD per day will be collected at check-in.
For payment arrangements to a third party credit card, please contact the hotel's accounting department at least 72 hours prior to guest's arrival. Contact Beth Ronnan, Monday through Friday at (954) 245-3861 or email at email@example.com. After hours, please contact the manager on duty.
All guest rooms and public spaces are now 100% smoke-free. A 200 USD cleaning fee will be charged to any guest if evidence of smoking is found in their room.